Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   357 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:

Anything else to add: My notification bell has disappeared while using chrome. I have not found a way to fix on my own, not sure if I even can. It does still show when accessing the site through Edge.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:

Anything else to add: My notification bell has disappeared while using chrome. I have not found a way to fix on my own, not sure if I even can. It does still show when accessing the site through Edge.
Fixedby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Yeah it's probably not your browser cache but just wanted to check first.

I think that one of the CDNs I use for loading some javascript is a bit unreliable, meaning it doesn't load sometimes. You would have seen the avatar missing as well were this the case - is that what you saw too?

Be sure to check out my stash, you might find something else you are interested in!
OP
Yes, did all that and nothing. Strangely enough though right after you posted this the page refreshed or something and now bell is back. All good now whatever happened. Thanks for reply and the site. Much appreciated!

Be sure to check out my stash, you might find something else you are interested in!

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Yeah it's probably not your browser cache but just wanted to check first.

I think that one of the CDNs I use for loading some javascript is a bit unreliable, meaning it doesn't load sometimes. You would have seen the avatar missing as well were this the case - is that what you saw too?
This post was marked as the fix.

OP
No, the avatar was still there. The bell was missing and the account name drop down and forum level badge were shifted over to the left leaving a good sized gap between them and avatar.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...