Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   2451 views

Description

Hi,
I have stumbled upon contradicting infos about this, can someone clarify if the
Sanctuary Aura
removes the Physical immunity for all party members, or only for wielder? E.g. if I put an
Azurewrath
on a merc, will I be able to damage the Physical immune undead / leech them, or only the merc?
Thanks!
Description by Repatarurgyan

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi,
I have stumbled upon contradicting infos about this, can someone clarify if the
Sanctuary Aura
removes the Physical immunity for all party members, or only for wielder? E.g. if I put an
Azurewrath
on a merc, will I be able to damage the Physical immune undead / leech them, or only the merc?
Thanks!
As I understand it the aura doesn't remove physical resistance. Just the damage dealt by the aura itself ignores resistances.
The aura actually removes physical resistance/immunity on undead foes. The effect of thr aura is not reserved for the wielder of the weapon or the char generating it (as per paladin scenario) since once it is active, it applies to all the undead within its range, no matter who hits em, they loose their immunity/resistance to physical damage.
So as per OP question, yes, give
Azurewrath
or Lawbringer to your act 5 merc and you won t have anymore any issue with physical resistant/immune undead.

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Khegan 376

The DR% piercing effect is reserved only for the unit supplying the aura, and it simply ignores DR% instead of removing it completely. Also note that crushing blow does nothing against physical immune undead even with the aura active.
OP
Thanks for the replies!
Steccothal wrote: 2 years ago
The aura actually removes physical resistance/immunity on undead foes. The effect of thr aura is not reserved for the wielder of the weapon or the char generating it (as per paladin scenario) since once it is active, it applies to all the undead within its range, no matter who hits em, they loose their immunity/resistance to physical damage.
So as per OP question, yes, give
Azurewrath
or Lawbringer to your act 5 merc and you won t have anymore any issue with physical resistant/immune undead.
This is categorically untrue. It only does it for the wielder of the aura, not the party members. I just tested this in arcane because this was a new mechanic if so.

My time zone is UTC -8 (PST)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...