Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   2652 views

Description

I thought it would be fun to do a mini grail when D2R launched and I went out of my way to gather 1 piece of every set in the game. I finally found the last piece,
Sander's Paragon
of all things, off
The Cow King
in normal. I have 4 mules filled with these pieces and I kind of need the room to try out new characters. What can I do with all of these items? Does anyone want to buy all of the sets? So I dump them? What should I do with all of these items?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I thought it would be fun to do a mini grail when D2R launched and I went out of my way to gather 1 piece of every set in the game. I finally found the last piece,
Sander's Paragon
of all things, off
The Cow King
in normal. I have 4 mules filled with these pieces and I kind of need the room to try out new characters. What can I do with all of these items? Does anyone want to buy all of the sets? So I dump them? What should I do with all of these items?

Active on D2R most evenings Pacific Standard Time

Beardozer 436Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Take screenshots and get ready to do it all over again in ladder

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Schnorki 3015Moderator

PC
Now...you do the same thing again in ladder and get the upgraded elite version of every set piece in the game. Obviously. :)

Nah but seriously, most of the sets are trash, even with the minor changes in 2.4.

Angelic 2-piece comes in handy for some specific builds,
Tal
's is actually used quite a bit. But beyond that, they're all kinda pointless

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Take some cool screenshots of classes wearing the full set and then upload them in comments on their respective database entries here! :P

As the game is from the early 2000s where games were still largely a "make your own fun after the content is done" sort of construct, the world is yours!

My suggestion would be to try and level a toon from 1 to 90 using only the sets. Rules are no rushing (group play allowed though) and once a set is put on, no item can be taken off until the full current set is replaced by the next full set. That would take some planning and strategy both for what class to play as well as build and sets used/order.

Obviously giving us updates on how hilariously wrong and difficult it goes. Likely right around NM Act III is my guess.

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
Level your mules a bit and equip them with full low level sets.
No space lost and you get some cool looking mules!
OP
All interesting ideas, thanks.

Active on D2R most evenings Pacific Standard Time

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...