Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   3223 views

Description

Hello everyone.
I found myself in a problem today - during a gameplay this morning, I got a disconnect (happened 2 or 3 times before, but just created/joined another game and kept playing).
This time, however, it's another story. I can see the menu, list of available games, but:
1) If I try to create my own game - a pop-up appears, sayin exactly: "Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again". All my online chars are completely blocked by this issue - not just the one I played when that happened.
2) If I try joining some open game - I just witness a Black screen (menu music keeps playin) - and that's it.

Anyone got the idea what's going on (for about 11 hours already) - and how to solve it? Share your opinions, pls.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
Hello everyone.
I found myself in a problem today - during a gameplay this morning, I got a disconnect (happened 2 or 3 times before, but just created/joined another game and kept playing).
This time, however, it's another story. I can see the menu, list of available games, but:
1) If I try to create my own game - a pop-up appears, sayin exactly: "Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again". All my online chars are completely blocked by this issue - not just the one I played when that happened.
2) If I try joining some open game - I just witness a Black screen (menu music keeps playin) - and that's it.

Anyone got the idea what's going on (for about 11 hours already) - and how to solve it? Share your opinions, pls.
Asha wrote: 2 years ago
Hello everyone.

I had problem 1) yesterday.

Now each second time I attempt to launch a game I see message "An issue occurred while communicating with the game servers. Please check that you are connected to the internet and try again."

Maybe some problems with servers?
did you try restarting the game completely after about 10 minutes?

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
I havent had this exact issue but i have had the issue where if i get disconnected suddently my charcter is in a game for a few minutes

OP

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
NitroFossa wrote: 2 years ago
Hello everyone.

I had problem 1) yesterday.

Now each second time I attempt to launch a game I see message "An issue occurred while communicating with the game servers. Please check that you are connected to the internet and try again."

Maybe some problems with servers?
I hope so - maybe it's because of that tech maintenance took place yeasterday...
Also - right now I don't see any game in the lobby (eu). I see usual many games in Asian lobby - but can't play regardless of the region.
Hello everyone.

Same happened to me... I think it only can be solved by Blizzard's f*c*ers. Cheers.
OP

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
Amethia83 wrote: 2 years ago
I was restarting, switching the region, closing/launching bnet - even "scan-repair" option. Nothing works 😒
ah i am sorry to hear that. I wonder then if it has something to do with your local connection. your IP etc.

or it could be region server related. I am US here not experiencing the same issues

Amethia83 wrote: 2 years ago
I was restarting, switching the region, closing/launching bnet - even "scan-repair" option. Nothing works 😒
I'm having the same issue. It was working ~4.5 hours ago, then suddenly this. Still not fixed. I'm on EU.

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
OP

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
So it's obvious we're the victims of some troubles on eu servers, at least 🤔 I guess we're just have to wait...
Sounds that way. hopefully it is resolved soon!

im waiting 10 hours.... but many people waiting more like 24 and everybody has us deep inside as..... even one answer... even one information... even didnt answer on private message but they open it and read... to take the money the are first
I can log in my hc char but not in softcore EU
I could just create a game. Just tested that, not playing/creating several games in a row atm.

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
:'(

Edit : It's OK if you try 2-3 times with each character

Hello, my friend. Stay awhile and.. have a look at my shop ! --> member/tAnK/
i am from EU as well, something is not working well, same issues which was already mentioned, but possible to create game sometimes with "normal" characters.
I got around this in EU by going online and manually creating a game.
Maybe new season coming? :)
Same here. I Hit the same problem at 10 this morning, then I checked the support forum and it said to wait for an hour and retry. I tried again after 4 hours and still nothing. I also created a new character and started a game but I only got Black screen. Haven't tried yet since then though

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...