Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   655 views

Description

How can I block a user’s trade threads?

I play on Switch, so there are far less trade offers and one particular user bumps all 70+ of their trades 6 times a day complete dominating the switch trade forum. I’m not concerned this person will ever have anything I would want, it’s mostly crappy rares and crafted items and always over priced, thus not concerned I will “miss” something. Thanks

Can be used to make Runewords:

How can I block a user’s trade threads?

I play on Switch, so there are far less trade offers and one particular user bumps all 70+ of their trades 6 times a day complete dominating the switch trade forum. I’m not concerned this person will ever have anything I would want, it’s mostly crappy rares and crafted items and always over priced, thus not concerned I will “miss” something. Thanks
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
You can now hide other players' listings in your marketplace view by squelching them, as of 1.37. A squelch button is also available on their profiles.

ALWAYS open to other offers if you feel I’m asking for too much or if you do not have exactly what I am looking for.

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
The functionality for this doesn't exist.

I don't think I can justify spending the time coding it for such a niche use case either. In the last 5-6 months noone has requested anything similar.

I will keep this topic up for potential revisting later on.

In the meantime, if your issue with the other trader is that your own listings are being buried, just wait for him to bump and then bump yours immediately after.

If the issue is with seeing too many of their trades when searching, then perhaps narrow the filters? Not really sure tbh but I can see why that would be annoying.

+1 on the request. There are certain users posting a ton of nearly useless (35k gold) crap for sale and it does bog down just browsing for interesting items for trade.

My time zone is UTC -8 (PST)
OP
@Teebling Thank you for the response. I have “bumped” my trades immediately after that user “bumps” their trades however that is not a game I care to play.

My request is primarily to help myself and others viewing the trade forum from constantly seeing this user’s junk at the top of the list.

I understand if the request seems odd and too difficult/time consuming to incorporate. No worries, love what you all have done with site to help build a better D2 community. Thank you.

ALWAYS open to other offers if you feel I’m asking for too much or if you do not have exactly what I am looking for.
Im not sure if its users fault or the way database querying and display the results, they sometimes show double posting of the same item, and sometimes on different pages showing the same item.

To the orginal poster, maybe the user actually bumping 30 of his actual posts only at once( not saying its a good thing), but the database is displaying double posting?

But i do agree, i see alot of
Charsi
valued items on sale from the same posters quite alot.

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
This is actually pretty fair thing to ask, im also annoyed by the same thing on psn trades.

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
You can now hide other players' listings in your marketplace view by squelching them, as of 1.37. A squelch button is also available on their profiles.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...