Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   2706 views

Description

I was trying to resurrect my rogue merc, and I noticed it cost more than the 50K gold
Cap
. I was wondering why (I killed
Radament
, just in case the good word
Atma
puts in with the vendors spreads to Act 1. It did not fix things: Fortunately, I recently made a gf barb, so I'm not worried about the extra cash, but upon spending it, I noticed Maeko looks... different.
Yes, she's wearing Delirium, but she was resurrected as the
Fetish
... and she hasn't changed back. It's been about ten minutes. As usual with Delirium rogues, she still throws the hell out of those
Arrows
, gets auras, etc.
I don't know if the
Fetish
form and the price are connected, but I will say, if 5,470 is the price I have to pay for this comedy, it's gold well spent.

Can be used to make Runewords:

ggs 39

Americas PC
I was trying to resurrect my rogue merc, and I noticed it cost more than the 50K gold
Cap
Radament
Atma
puts in with the vendors spreads to Act 1. It did not fix things: Fortunately, I recently made a gf barb, so I'm not worried about the extra cash, but upon spending it, I noticed Maeko looks... different.
Fetish
... and she hasn't changed back. It's been about ten minutes. As usual with Delirium rogues, she still throws the hell out of those
Arrows
, gets auras, etc.
I don't know if the
Fetish
form and the price are connected, but I will say, if 5,470 is the price I have to pay for this comedy, it's gold well spent.

Deleted User 632 0

it's a very old bug. i think it goes away when you exit the game.

Schnorki 3237Moderator

PC
Seems to be rather prevalent on the PTR for some reason actually. Have yet to see it on live (though that may be because my mercs very rarely die there). On the PTR..all the time. Here's to hoping that doesn't carry over as an increased failure rate with the patch to live.
OP

ggs 39

Americas PC
Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
it's a very old bug. i think it goes away when you exit the game.
Sadly, it does.
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Seems to be rather prevalent on the PTR for some reason actually. Have yet to see it on live (though that may be because my mercs very rarely die there). On the PTR..all the time. Here's to hoping that doesn't carry over as an increased failure rate with the patch to live.
What!? I hope it happens every time I resurrect her! She's a tiny lil monster! Slinging those
Arrows
with a lil hop!
The game could definitely use some new unique items or runewords that change the appearance of mercenaries on purpose. A bloodlord barb merc would be so cool.
OP

ggs 39

Americas PC
worstd2playerever wrote: 2 years ago
The game could definitely use some new unique items or runewords that change the appearance of mercenaries on purpose. A bloodlord barb merc would be so cool.
They could actually have a lot of fun with this. Just thinking out loud, but turning him into a
Thorned Hulk
if equipped with a
Bloodtree Stump
would be amazing.
ggs wrote: 2 years ago
Just thinking out loud, but turning him into a
Thorned Hulk
if equipped with a
Bloodtree Stump
would be amazing.
Careful with that. D2 mechanics are based on animations, and different monsters have different animation lengths. Hence Trang-Oul's
Vampire
FCR "bug". Such a morph could end either as another "bug", or crazy OP build.

Deleted User 632 0

That would be cool. New runeword "Seduce"
Lo
+
Vex
. Changes appearance to a
Succubus
. Chance to cast
Attract
Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
That would be cool. New runeword "Seduce"
Lo
+
Vex
. Changes appearance to a
Succubus
. Chance to cast
Attract
Better: Defense Curse and Blood Star as item-only oskills!
Or even Blood Mana - for PvP only, though.
OP

ggs 39

Americas PC
Trang Oul wrote: 2 years ago
Just thinking out loud, but turning him into a
Thorned Hulk
if equipped with a
Bloodtree Stump
would be amazing.
Careful with that. D2 mechanics are based on animations, and different monsters have different animation lengths. Hence Trang-Oul's
Vampire
FCR "bug". Such a morph could end either as another "bug", or crazy OP build.
Oh, definitely, but I rarely care about the damage my merc is doing. If they turned into something silly, they'd be infinitely more valuable to me (hence the excitement when the Delirium bug happened).
Cap
Radament
Atma
puts in with the vendors spreads to Act 1. It did not fix things:
image.png

Fortunately, I recently made a gf barb, so I'm not worried about the extra cash, but upon spending it, I noticed Maeko looks... different.

image.png

Fetish
Arrows
, gets auras, etc.

image.png

I don't know if the
Fetish
The merc on my auradin costs 56k to resurrect and goes up everytime she levels. Its my only character that does it, not sure why.
I like it when the merc is
Eth
. Not sure how that happens.
CrucifictionGod wrote: 2 years ago
I like it when the merc is
Eth
. Not sure how that happens.
Fade
proc from Treachery armor.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation