Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1697 views

Description

TL;DR: Need help killing Lillith right now, if interested message me here or add me on bnet!

Backstory: Decided to try Ubers for the first time tonight with my bonemancer.
Matron's Den
first portal. Minions no problem. Lillith...I can't even scratch her. I first played this game when it was released and my bonemancer would be something my 9th-grade self would have been very proud of, but he's proven to be ineffective for this task. My merc is an Act 1 rogue outfitted with Faith, which has been great, and she's been my best friend since normal difficulty, but she can't do much damage either. My clay golems are tanks and they're doing a noble job of slowing her down, but that's about it.

I've got baller gear for a poisonmancer so I considered respec'ing into that, and it might work for
Duriel
and
Izual
...but yeah I don't think it's enough to break Lillith's 185 immunity.

Anyway, if you're bored and feel like killing Lillith with me message me here or add me on bnet! I'll be online for another 30 minutes or so contemplating the life choices I've had the past couple of months.

Can be used to make Runewords:

TL;DR: Need help killing Lillith right now, if interested message me here or add me on bnet!

Backstory: Decided to try Ubers for the first time tonight with my bonemancer.
Matron's Den
first portal. Minions no problem. Lillith...I can't even scratch her. I first played this game when it was released and my bonemancer would be something my 9th-grade self would have been very proud of, but he's proven to be ineffective for this task. My merc is an Act 1 rogue outfitted with Faith, which has been great, and she's been my best friend since normal difficulty, but she can't do much damage either. My clay golems are tanks and they're doing a noble job of slowing her down, but that's about it.

I've got baller gear for a poisonmancer so I considered respec'ing into that, and it might work for
Duriel
and
Izual
...but yeah I don't think it's enough to break Lillith's 185 immunity.

Anyway, if you're bored and feel like killing Lillith with me message me here or add me on bnet! I'll be online for another 30 minutes or so contemplating the life choices I've had the past couple of months.
I'm not able to help out, but good luck! I'm sure someone will come through :)

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.
add me

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
add me
Sorry I missed you! One of the site's members (not sure what their username is here) added me and wrecked some shop. Gonna do some homework and respec my necro before continuing. Appreciate it!
cujokila wrote: 2 years ago
add me
Sorry I missed you! One of the site's members (not sure what their username is here) added me and wrecked some shop. Gonna do some homework and respec my necro before continuing. Appreciate it!
Lol, that was my tesladin

Lo
Wisp Projector
OP
add me
Ha! You fooled me with your necro profile. Thanks again!

Ha! You fooled me with your necro profile. Thanks again!
At this stage of the game I have 4 fully decked out chars, and my tesladin (not my main, summon necro) is one

Lo
Wisp Projector

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation