Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   4321 views

Description

what do you guys think about this? just wild speculation?
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

what do you guys think about this? just wild speculation?
Answeredby Anonymous2 years agoGo to post
image.png
Act VI Confirmed!
Pretty funny, but from what I've seen of MrLlama he quite often does weird trolls, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Check out my trades
Feel free to make offers of runes, keys or Pgems
***** Not by PM *****

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
Streamer know how to get attention =)

Schnorki 3015Moderator

PC
Clearly, he's just giving in to his acting training.

Tells himself to "act sick" and does just that.

Though admittedly, his "I just threw up in my mouth"-face does still need a bit of work.
I don't know about the guy's reputation for doing things like this, but what I'm wondering about is... If he isn't supposed to talk about act 6, why does he know about act 6?

Sure sometimes streamers have confidential information, but it's usually something they're supposed to reveal a few days later (say in Hearthstone they give the streamers cards to reveal, and if they slip up, well people just know a few days earlier).

If there's an act 6 in the work for like a year from now, I doubt they'd tell a streamer; Of course it'd come out at some point.

I would love to be proven wrong (would mean we get an act 6 soon'ish), but I think that was just a troll!
Or it could be S-tier Blizzard marketing.

But unlikely though given the dysfunction within the company.
Hah! Yeah it's pretty silly.

I'm not sure how you could introduce an Act 6 with the current Lore of the Diablo series atm... If we do get one, I have no idea what to expect. I doubt we will get a new act.

New end game content? Sure. It'd be cool to finally give a reason for the
Standard of Heroes
!

Your
Jah
4 my feet pics

Xbox : Pockt Opossm
Switch : 8280-1208-2530
Mainly on Xbox n Pc tho :)
Usually online around 18:00 - 23:30 EST (-5 UTC)
Llama loves to troll his viewers, and often does it with little remarks like this. (And they troll him right back.)

He's also very good at keeping things secret when he needs to, so this is most likely just him doing a bit of innocent trolling.

Is act 6 coming?
Maybe. But I doubt this in particular was a genuine slip.

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Clearly, he's just giving in to his acting training.

Tells himself to "act sick" and does just that.

Though admittedly, his "I just threw up in my mouth"-face does still need a bit of work.
This is my most convincing explanation.
I watch quite a bit of MrLlama’s content, and to me, this is just him having a bit of fun.
It be super cool if we would get an Act 6, But MrLlama tends to troll viewers,

But than again what Sweet Phil brought up is a good point, they added new rune words, so lets hope :D

~Your PC is so slow, even Jesus complains about the lag~
i think llama isn't nearly as well-versed in d2 as people think, and something that could come off as an info leak is actually just him making a mistake from relative lack of experience. if you've followed him and watched his build videos, a portion of his advice is conspicuously and naively amateur.

he's a spokesman most of all, and it's his job to produce content, but he isn't necessarily conscientious and passionate about producing the most accurate content.

not sure how long he's been playing d2, but it seems like he's relatively new to the scene but has done a lot of the research required to be competent enough. still not the elite-level knowledge that a lot of longtime players have.
To be fair I think he is a very experienced D2 player, as he had a couple of WR speedrun times, don't know if he still has them,
but as well has played on GDQ, and im pretty sure hes been playing for years to probably almost close to a decade,

He also completed a Holy Grail back in the day as he spoke about starting his new one in D2R, so I'm pretty sure he is well knowledge d about the game

~Your PC is so slow, even Jesus complains about the lag~
Nah, he's trolling, for sure.
mcfondle wrote: 2 years ago
if you've followed him and watched his build videos, a portion of his advice is conspicuously and naively amateur.
Ok, I'll bait. What i've seen is pretty solid. What do you mean?

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
i think llama isn't nearly as well-versed in d2 as people think, and something that could come off as an info leak is actually just him making a mistake from relative lack of experience. if you've followed him and watched his build videos, a portion of his advice is conspicuously and naively amateur.
Please elaborate on that. Without example or argument this is not an informed opinion.
not sure how long he's been playing d2, but it seems like he's relatively new to the scene but has done a lot of the research required to be competent enough. still not the elite-level knowledge that a lot of longtime players have.
He is a long time D2 Speed Runner and even had World Records at times: D2 Speedruns

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
@mcfondle must be trolling - Llama is a multi-world record speedrunner and has been active in the D2 scene probably longer than anyone in this thread...

Deleted User 632 0

This post was marked as the best answer.
Nooooooooooo. #EndHype
Will this kind of news boost the sales of this "almost-dead" game?
Of course, I'd love to see millions more people buying and enjoying d2r, while I don't think it will happen.

Except the graphics, there is actually nothing new in d2r, probably since 2003 or 2004?
The playing style, the skill set, the characters, the way people play (8-man room, farming the same boss again and again)

What are really interesting here? Dueling? Comparing gears with each other?
There is no new quests, no new monsters, everybody can kill hell
Baal
to finish all the quests, with out without others' help.

The end-game content is only about gear collecting.

I hope something like this can be true - any of the following changes: new game contents, new maps, new characters, new skills, bigger rooms, harder bosses (otherwise why do people need Infinity?), improvements for melee chars (such as pd2's splash dmg), and so on.

But I just can't see Blizzard invest money on this project, do you think Microsoft will?

Anyway, I still enjoy this old-fashion game and love to spend some time on it, but just not as motivated as 20 year ago.

By by by by by the way, I hope Blizzard can give players a chance to play lan-game, which may help modders a lot -- if you don't want to improve a old programme, why don't you consider UGC? People in minecraft can create everything, only because of love.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...