igraphic
itype
1x1
iitemtype
Charms
ibasename
Small Charm
description
Small Charms are 1x1 items with affixes that grant benefits when carried in a character's inventory. A small charm may have a variety of effects, including attack rating, weapon and elemental damage; mana, life, and stat boosts; defense and elemental resistance; faster hit recovery, faster walk/run, stamina, extra gold and magic find. <br /><br />Some of the popular affixes for small charms include magic find (+3%–+7%), all resistances (+3%–+5%), individual elemental resistances (+3%–11%), and high elemental damage. One small charm can only have one type of resistance affix at a time, as there are no rare, set, or crafted charms. Except for the unique small charm, Annihilus, small charms cannot have skill bonuses, but are still popular as they take up only a single inventory square.
I'd recommend omitting "One small charm can only have one type of resistance affix at a time, as." This part is contradictory with the all resist reference earlier. Cutting this part and starting the next sentence simply with "There are no rare..." works cleanly.

Deleted User 54930 0

abuxavier wrote: 2 years ago
I'd recommend omitting "One small charm can only have one type of resistance affix at a time, as." This part is contradictory with the all resist reference earlier. Cutting this part and starting the next sentence simply with "There are no rare..." works cleanly.

Agreed this is stated more clearly. Slight edit, but still helpful imo.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Guys DB contributions are closed. Charms aren't getting their own DB page, and if i were to process this contrib it would probably erase half the site it was that long ago since we made them :P Locking.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...