Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
Next Game in roughly 30 min
OP
Game: Schauk
No Password
OP
Tried to join to donate. Was already gone!
Hagawa wrote: 2 years ago
Tried to join to donate. Was already gone!
am in there right now, working just fine.

type in "schauk" without the ", no issues for me to join.

Danke Schaukelente für die Items!
OP
I will close the game now for a group of five players just took everything left in the game o.O
Thanks! :)

My name is BenDover, I play casually d2 lod, and now Res edition to.
New game
Free_Stuff

Prices are not set in Stone feel free to come with an offer.
Dropped my freebies and left hope someone finds something of use, most stuff already gone, when I left.

As a suggestion: when you create a "free stuff" game and want to target d2io, make a game with a password: d2io. It seems like there are ppl sitting and waiting for such games to appear and just grabbing everything.

Make your offers, please! Check out the entire catalog with categories or simply list of all trade offers.
Sorry, first post here so i'm going to make a stupid question! Does it work also if i'm a playe ron PS4? So far I’ve only played offline.
rockad wrote: 2 years ago
As a suggestion: when you create a "free stuff" game and want to target d2io, make a game with a password: d2io. It seems like there are ppl sitting and waiting for such games to appear and just grabbing everything.
Good suggestion I will do that for future games :)

You could also just use a game name that is not THAT obvious like OPs games "Schaukelente" or "Schauke". I'd rather follow this example because it makes things easier for everyone. Plus, I usually don't target d2.
Io
specifically. Instead I farm about 3 mules full of stuff and post the link in our discord community and on reddit. (when reddit actually decides to show my posts)
Cloudhoof wrote: 2 years ago
You could also just use a game name that is not THAT obvious like OPs games "Schaukelente" or "Schauke". I'd rather follow this example because it makes things easier for everyone. Plus, I usually don't target d2.
Io
specifically. Instead I farm about 3 mules full of stuff and post the link in our discord community and on reddit. (when reddit actually decides to show my posts)
True. I think it's even better. But still some protection against lobby vultures is nice.

Make your offers, please! Check out the entire catalog with categories or simply list of all trade offers.
Cloudhoof wrote: 2 years ago
Io
True. I think it's even better. But still some protection against lobby vultures is nice.
Agreed! But with a Rogues Encampment completely full with stuff even those vultures will have a hard time :)
You could find something useful here: d2io_giveaway / d2

You could find something useful here: d2io_giveaway / d2
Thanks!
Couldn't find anything I really need, but threw a couple items on the pile.

Check out my trades
Feel free to make offers of runes, keys or Pgems
***** Not by PM *****

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Added a bunch more drops to it.
So what's the new game's name and pass ?

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
Born with a heart of Steel

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...