No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Hey le3bl,

The browse trades area has a specific section for just hardcore trades, so you shouldn't be seeing softcore trades there.

The search function has a hardcore filter, so you shouldn't be seeing softcore trades there either (though pagination past page - has issues) if you selected that as a filter.

As for softcore traders commenting on HC trades, I've already gone through the trouble of adding multiple indicators on the trade that it is hardcore - a header icon with a tooltip, and a big warning block with an exclamation icon saying 'Hardcore trade'. I can't make people read if they don't want to.

In light of these comments is there anythibg you want to expand on?
Instead of creating a new thread, this should be the right one for this.

I mainly search trades by going through the Database and the listing there does not have filters so i can see "wrong" trades for me.
First trade is PS but i'm on PC.

In my opinion this view should use your user details (Plattform, Classic/Expansion, Resurrected/Legacy, Hardcore/Softcore and Ladder/non-Ladder) to filter it. With the possible incoming Ladder this should help to reduce incompatible trade partners.
I want to add my 2 cents to this topic.

I play on PC softcore only (for now), and I admittedly use this trading site ALOT. In fact, I love it, and I used to use d2jsp back in the day.

Having said that, I have felt that there is actually somewhat of a problem with hardcore trades. At least once or twice a day, I accidently attempt to buy an item from a Hardcore trader. Yes I know, there is a little triangle &
Skull
there that tells me that I am wrong, but I never seem to notice it until I stare at the page for a couple of minutes.

I can't imagine how frustrating it has to be for a Hardcore player, (the Playstation players have the exact same issue, and again, I accidently attempt to buy PS4 items on a daily basis).

This isn't really a complaint, just my feedback. Myself, as a softcore player for the time being, the trading mix-up doesn't bother me too bad. But I feel like it would be very frustrating to be a SELLER that is anything besides PC/Softcore. (because you get F'ing idiots like me screwing up your trades on a daily basis.)
I have no experience in creating coding or creating websites/forums etc. I am just going to throw out a (hopefully very simple) & friendly suggestion, because nobody wants to hear criticism without also an idea for improvement.

Would this be possible? (in very large bold COLORED text that no one can miss.)

For HC trade threads, have the sentence included at the top:

THIS IS A HARDCORE TRADE

For Playstation trade threads, have the sentence included at the top:

THIS IS A PLAYSTATION TRADE

For XBOX trade threads, have the sentence included at the top:

THIS IS A XBOX TRADE

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
@le3bl @Ironembraced Improved the situation somewhat in patch 1.21.

It is now much clearer to potential buyers that the trade has certain restrictions such as HC, Ladder, console platform only etc. - This was achieved by duplicating the warning blocks near the quick reply textbox, and animating them boldly when someone starts typing in an offer or clicking the area.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...