Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   617 views

Description

Hey y'all!

There has been alot of Topics where players have made bad experience with the game. Either by getting stolen from, scammed or one ruined their gameplay/progress.
I hope those people won't let them get down by such actions . That's why I wanted to make a topic where others can share their good or funny stories they had with other players (not sure if something similiar does exist already).

It might help people to keep their head up or restore Faith into the game and it's community.
Some may know the Story about that guy who lost his Grief - forums/accidentally-dropped-grief-stole ... 89947.html - now it's time to tell yours.

Even tho I didn't interact alot with players yet, I've a Story to share myself.

I was surprised myself, that alot of people that I trade with like to small talk just a little bit, there's only a few leaving with a "t4t". Most wishing good luck, having a nice day, etc. as I use to do it. Beeing polite doesn't hurt. (Yeah it does prevent you from endless cow'ing for 2 seconds, I know :P)
So just yesterday I was buying my first
Ber
- the other one did want an exact offer and would not accept anything else. I was okay with it and we traded. Wished him a nice day and good luck, as he did. Then he just kept writing and told me, he needed the runes I had to offer badly to craft his first Enigma ever, so I could tell him, that this was the exact same reason I wanted the
Ber
. We wished luck to each other with the rolls, too bad his did not roll so good - mine ended up missing 4 Def to be perfect. I just found it funny, that we both needed the Runes to craft our first Enigma :).

Edit:

One trade - can't remember what I was selling - the buyer added a free
Pul
on top. Missed to ask why, might be I looked too poor or he was just happy that one sells what he was looking for.

So, share some good vibes! :)
Description by Fen

Can be used to make Runewords:

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Hey y'all!

There has been alot of Topics where players have made bad experience with the game. Either by getting stolen from, scammed or one ruined their gameplay/progress.
I hope those people won't let them get down by such actions . That's why I wanted to make a topic where others can share their good or funny stories they had with other players (not sure if something similiar does exist already).

It might help people to keep their head up or restore Faith into the game and it's community.
Some may know the Story about that guy who lost his Grief - forums/accidentally-dropped-grief-stole ... 89947.html - now it's time to tell yours.

Even tho I didn't interact alot with players yet, I've a Story to share myself.

I was surprised myself, that alot of people that I trade with like to small talk just a little bit, there's only a few leaving with a "t4t". Most wishing good luck, having a nice day, etc. as I use to do it. Beeing polite doesn't hurt. (Yeah it does prevent you from endless cow'ing for 2 seconds, I know :P)
So just yesterday I was buying my first
Ber
- the other one did want an exact offer and would not accept anything else. I was okay with it and we traded. Wished him a nice day and good luck, as he did. Then he just kept writing and told me, he needed the runes I had to offer badly to craft his first Enigma ever, so I could tell him, that this was the exact same reason I wanted the
Ber
. We wished luck to each other with the rolls, too bad his did not roll so good - mine ended up missing 4 Def to be perfect. I just found it funny, that we both needed the Runes to craft our first Enigma :).

Edit:

One trade - can't remember what I was selling - the buyer added a free
Pul
on top. Missed to ask why, might be I looked too poor or he was just happy that one sells what he was looking for.

So, share some good vibes! :)

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.

BillyMaysed 2214Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
When i first started playing the week of D2R launch i kept trying to find pieces of Sigon's Complete Steel since im an altaholic, but couldn't find even one so i hoped i could trade what little i had for at least a couple pieces. I knew it was the first week of launch so everything was weirdly over-priced, but i made a "LF sigons" game anyways to try and over 15 minutes 3 different people joined and asked "wug" and i only had some pgems. Then after explaining what i had each of them dropped the various pieces and said some variation of "just take it, i dont feel right taking what you have" and got every single piece for free. And no it wasn't the same guy. lol

Lots of good spirited players in D2R, the good ones far out-weigh the bad ones.

Not a long one, but both Forts that I've seen rolled (Mine and someone else's) had both traders present. Just something special about seeing a sweet item coming into the world (of Diablo). The other guy needed an
El
after I sold him my 4s AP, so I chucked that his way(I always keep 1 in stash). No need to be greedy when you can make someone's day.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...