Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
29 replies   3941 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Bumping posts changes the posting time of the last message in the topic to the time bumped. Time stamps shouldn’t be edited from just a Bump especially ones not made by the topic creator.
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
SoupDawg wrote: 2 years ago
Bumping posts changes the posting time of the last message in the topic to the time bumped. Time stamps shouldn’t be edited from just a Bump especially ones not made by the topic creator.
This is standard phpBB behaviour and has been like that for 20 years. It's been mentioned before as an improvement suggestion to maybe try to conceal the timestamp change, but technically what's happening under the hood is not a bug.

I see, well if the timestamp update is intended I feel like it would be an improvement to the trade forums if bumping a thread with the button updated the First post instead, which would always belong to the topic owner.
When I run a custom search that uses the hybrid text option it works correctly when displaying the first page of results, but as soon as I click the "next page" arrow or a specific page within the page selector widget then it seems to remove the item I filter I had selected. Example: when I run an advanced search for the word "life" with the "ring" item type selected and choose the hybrid text option, if I click on the second page of results it seems to remove the item type filter and shows me anything that has the word "life" as far as I can tell.
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
user_42069 wrote: 2 years ago
When I run a custom search that uses the hybrid text option it works correctly when displaying the first page of results, but as soon as I click the "next page" arrow or a specific page within the page selector widget then it seems to remove the item I filter I had selected. Example: when I run an advanced search for the word "life" with the "ring" item type selected and choose the hybrid text option, if I click on the second page of results it seems to remove the item type filter and shows me anything that has the word "life" as far as I can tell.
Cheers, forgot to add this known bug to the list, but I'm aware of it and it's next on the high priority fix list.

wakE 12

Sorceress Europe PC
Not sure if been reported or if it is a bug but:

1. when log in from a specific forum e.g. Database the next step > Image
2. refresh the page and I get logged out Image
I did refresh cache. :)

My BattleTag - wakE#21715
My Discord - wakE#1994
Trying to look at trades of
Tal
rune in last 3 days shows trades of
Tal Rasha
's set instead.
Same Issue as wakE:

Logged in on the landing page, click on something and im logged out. And i have the remember me setting on.

Also when i log in then, it seems to take 2 attempts to log me in correct. (FF96 on win10 with u block origin, wont turn that off, donated to the site so that shouldnt be an issue)
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
loststar wrote: 2 years ago
Same Issue as wakE:

Logged in on the landing page, click on something and im logged out. And i have the remember me setting on.
Have you tried refreshing your browser cache as per the instructions? bug-reports/how-to-refresh-your-browser ... t3181.html

What is happening is that your browser probably has an old cookie cached - it tries to log you in using the stale cookie, succeeds, but then the site sees that your session is tied to an old cookie and signs you out again. This is a client side problem that I cannot control.
loststar wrote: 2 years ago
Also when i log in then, it seems to take 2 attempts to log me in correct. (FF96 on win10 with u block origin, wont turn that off, donated to the site so that shouldnt be an issue)
Being a donator just hides ads from the templating. uBlock Origin, and other such browser extensions, will continue to interfere with your experience of the website and cause you issues. These kinds of extensions are extremely aggressive and will cause problems that are out of my control. I would recommend turning it off - as you are a donator you still won't see ads, nor will you see any prompts about turning off any adblockers :)

Edit: I've made a new cookie name server side and truncated the sessions table (logging everyone out) just to make sure nothing's amiss on my side. Have tried to reproduce your issue and cannot. Let me know if you're still having issues after the instructions for refreshing your browser cache.

@Teebling

Thanks for looking into it. Emptied the cache.

well the reason why i still run ublock is exactly that if it logs me out i get to see some annoying autoplay video - and i can totally live without that.

thanks a lot again :) its nice to see that you care so much!!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...