Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   5949 views

Description

I don't want to be the only one to enjoy how terrible this roll is. So bad, it's good! Bask in its terrible glory!

"This is my Grief. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My Grief is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my Grief as I must master my life."

-Smiter Code

Can be used to make Runewords:

I don't want to be the only one to enjoy how terrible this roll is. So bad, it's good! Bask in its terrible glory!

My Grief is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my Grief as I must master my life."

-Smiter Code
Does it take down the ubers down fast tho?

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
I'll find out soon enough. Melts Act bosses in seconds. Even a bad Grief is godly!
I have a Grief that has the lowest IAS but the highest dmg roll. RNGsus is a fickle deity
Made mine too. Also not a very good roll… 35/350, -25 psn res, +13 lak.
Took down the ubers quite well regardless, especially Meph and
Duriel
. Zeals down mobs ok too. 👍🏻
WaywardJK wrote: 2 years ago
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
I'll find out soon enough. Melts Act bosses in seconds. Even a bad Grief is godly!
The good thing about using it on a smiter, is that even with a low IAS, Fanatism Aura still makes it hit the fastest breakpoint. Make sure you try it soon! (killing some ubers)

Lo
Wisp Projector
y every 340-400 roll is great its kinda cheat weapon
Grief is OP irregardless of bad rolls.

if this is your first time having it, be prepared for a changed life, and ignore those with perfect rolls etc. it doesn't make a difference once you're level 90+ because chance to hit grows with character level and every confirmed hit from Grief, hurts like a mofo.

Mr. Llama was suggesting a nerf on this runeword and honestly, I hope Blizzard devs don't listen to him lol.
Looks like my Grief :) still haven't farmed enough keys for ubers yet.... Countess has been very stingy on keys.
annoynimous wrote: 2 years ago
Grief is OP irregardless of bad rolls.

if this is your first time having it, be prepared for a changed life, and ignore those with perfect rolls etc. it doesn't make a difference once you're level 90+ because chance to hit grows with character level and every confirmed hit from Grief, hurts like a mofo.

Mr. Llama was suggesting a nerf on this runeword and honestly, I hope Blizzard devs don't listen to him lol.
Man, if they nerf Grief, they better compensate by buffing some uniques, as it really will impact alot of physical builds. Perhaps
Azurewrath
and Grandfather could be nice alternatives that may have flat damage added.

That or don't mess with Grief.

Lo
Wisp Projector
He doesn't have as much influence as people believe. Grief will be fine.
OP
oldboldsummoner wrote: 2 years ago
He doesn't have as much influence as people believe. Grief will be fine.
I think the Devs have also stated something to the effect that nothing will be nerfed. There are things that will get stronger, but they aren't going to make any specific item/skill worse.
my 1st Grief rolled with 30% ias and +341 damage, I feel your pain lol.

Asha 343

Sorceress Europe PC
Even the lowest roll is still a freakin Grief - the very most broken PoS in whole game. It just humiliates everythin else - and for the price of 1
Lo
rune? Gimme two, i'd say. Too bad (or good in fact?) I prefer castin chars to play - otherwise...
WaywardJK wrote: 2 years ago

-Smiter Code
So I just decided to make a Grief. I heard from a lot of people here that the damage and ias is already so strong that even a low one doesn't matter, so I figured that I would go for it and if it's high I'll resell, and if it's low I'll use it.

It rolled 341 / 31. So our both sucked.

I should've known, I've had such good luck with rolls, including landing on a perfect 20/17 small charm so it was bound to revert to the mean again somehow.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...