diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   3524 views

Description

So I found a second
Lo
rune, and made one Grief. Currently I'm duel wielding it with a
Lightsabre
on my barb. My damage feels a bit underwhelming compared to what I've seen people do on youtube. Is a 2nd Grief that much better than
Lightsabre
, or would the damage from Fortitude help better. currently using gladiator's bane for an armor for the no frozen aspect.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

So I found a second
Lo
rune, and made one Grief. Currently I'm duel wielding it with a
Lightsabre
on my barb. My damage feels a bit underwhelming compared to what I've seen people do on youtube. Is a 2nd Grief that much better than
Lightsabre
, or would the damage from Fortitude help better. currently using gladiator's bane for an armor for the no frozen aspect.
Second Grief. Thats what I did with my second
Lo
. Never regretted it. For one, I can pass one to my smiter (the stronger one) and leave my barb with Death Grief for a little while.

Fortitude could be a third, after you get both griefs. You will murder Chaos in minutes with
Frenzy

The issue I have with Fortitude is that Duress or Treachery are very strong contenders, despite the massive cost difference.

You could, instead, do Duress, and
Raven Frost
ring, or Trangs
Belt
and some other setup, in case you dont want to shatter bodies (if you are horking)

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
Make a 2nd Grief. Use a Duress for the armor or even just an
Eth
Skullder's Ire
for the magic find is nice.
If you didn't already have one get a might merc with kiras guardian for cannot be frozen socketed with 15ias jewel. reapers toll socketed with 15 ias jewel and a Treachery which has a ias buff of 45%. Not only will this set up make your merc a tank, it will hit the 75% ias breakpoint. It will be attacking fast af & procing
Decrepify
all the time which makes you do even more damage.

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |
Also, another option, at least for this current D2R build, if you equip a broken 1H weapon in the off-hand, you get the benefit of x2 Grief without using two (when using
Whirlwind
iirc). Don't ask me how it works lol, but it's been tested several times by players so far.
what armor do you use until Fortitude?
Slypnir wrote: 2 years ago
what armor do you use until Fortitude?
Personally, Duress. Although Treachery gives Attack speed and a chance of
Fade

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
I was wielding Grief and lightsaber on my
Frenzy
barb. Went with a second Grief, too many bodies were shattering and unable to hork them (
Find Item
). I do trav runs without a merc anyway, and am sure a second Grief was the right decision. Now I have my third
Lo
, and will make the Fortitude for my sorc merc.

I also chammed my arreats so I don’t have to use ravenfrost. Not shattering bodies is
Key

*addendum: you asked about kill speed. I don’t know that the difference for me has been that noticeable. Better, but for trav runs negligible since the main hand Grief is hitting every other anyway. Not destroying bodies is the main factor for me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...