Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
76 replies   176356 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nice thank you!
How do I link / highlight items in postings?

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
Agonie wrote: 2 years ago
How do I link / highlight items in postings?
Just type the name of the item and it will automatically link it for you when you post. Like this:
Harlequin Crest

Am I able to report people for bad Faith trading?

A User offered me a
Fal
for 194% ED
Gore Rider
, but on his own trade stash he wants a
Gul
for 191% ED Gore Riders.

To me this seems like he is trying to flip and make a profit but my question is this: Is that tolerable because it will con a lot of people who dont know values of items while these people take those items over to d2jsp...

PSN: Anthonyc952421

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
Anthonycoulsl952421 wrote: 2 years ago
To me this seems like he is trying to flip and make a profit but my question is this: Is that tolerable because it will con a lot of people who dont know values of items while these people take those items over to d2jsp...
What people do out of game with those items, and what they do in-game, is beyond our control.

This is a free bartering marketplace - anything goes. We will of course always be here to intervene if there is a serious accusation that actually breaks the rules, but in your case it's a perfect example of a report we will ignore straight away.

There are several tools and resources available on the site for price checking - but that won't stop people from not educating themselves and end up getting cheated or scammed in some way. Nothing we can do, we've given everyone the tools, up to them how they use them (within reason).

Thanks for your reply and I thought as much, just gets under my skin knowing people do that to others for profit who aren't as educated but I understand.

Great work with the website (no RMT beats JSP for me at least), shame theres not many PSN users :(

PSN: Anthonyc952421
Is it legal to create multiple trade with same offer?
Like this person member/lakingdoom/
Sorry if i post this in the wrong suggestion.

Whenever i view new trades, i see 30+ posts from one user who post to sell each individual items, its like a mass spam of “junk” items. Is there a way the site can incorporate and control how many new trade posts when can create per day? Or at least give user an option in which one can ignore posts from that said individuals?

Can trade on PC or SWITCH

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
d2rppa69 wrote: 2 years ago
Or at least give user an option in which one can ignore posts from that said individuals?
Account > Squelch a Trader

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Or at least give user an option in which one can ignore posts from that said individuals?
Account > Squelch a Trader
Thank u. I tried to squelch a few trade posters who posted 2-4 pages worth of individual items for trade but it seems it doesnt seem to work. After i input their userid in the squelch field and submit > page refreshed > and their names show up in the squelch field> went back to the trade page and i can still see their trade postings…

Am i doing something wrong?

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
If you've waited longer than one hour and they're still not squelched, then let me know please by opening up a bug report.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
If you've waited longer than one hour and they're still not squelched, then let me know please by opening up a bug report.

Thank you. U r correct. I checked after 5mins or so. I will wait for 1-2 hr n check again.

Thank you

This might be a stupid question but I just joined like 10 minutes ago and am trying to do this on mobile but when making a trade how do I enter my asking price?

Beardozer 10 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Th3_Or1g1nal wrote: 2 years ago
This might be a stupid question but I just joined like 10 minutes ago and am trying to do this on mobile but when making a trade how do I enter my asking price?
Just type out what you're looking for in your post when you post the item.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
Hi, i’m new here and have a question about the following image:

what does the color mean? there are 2, red and gray and all my posts are gray….

sorry for my silly question but helpful if you could answer ;)

thanks,

Beardozer 10 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
trass wrote: 2 years ago
The gray icon means you've read the post, red icons means there have been new posts in the thread that you haven't read.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
trass wrote: 2 years ago
The gray icon means you've read the post, red icons means there have been new posts in the thread that you haven't read.
Thank you for your kind reply!! that’s true. it’s clear now!
Hi, i have 2 more questions:

1) in “My stash”, i can only see the latest 12 posts at once, right? i cannot see others though they exist.
if it’s true, how can i see all?

2) even after i deleted a certain post, the post appears in the “Browse Trade” list.
when i click it, a message “The requested topic does not exist.” appears. is this normal?

Thank you all for your support!
Hello! (Cain's voice)

I'm new and have been searching around for information on trade lists as oppose to individual item posts. Are there any sections that show full lists of what people are selling?

Would there be a way to incorporate a list to the profile which can be linked to posts? My thinking is a person could update their "profile stash" of their items and then link it in their signatures/posts.

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
rpress88 wrote: 2 years ago
My thinking is a person could update their "profile stash" of their items and then link it in their signatures/posts.
Greetings traveller, check our your profile by clicking on your name or avatar anywhere on the site. You'll find your stash there.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...