Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   282 views

Description

From Blizzard CS (Twitter):
Blizzard wrote:
To address game creation and character issues, #D2R will undergo unscheduled maintenance at 10am PT. We expect this maintenance to last 30 minutes. Players who are online and playing should logout before the shutdown if possible
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1 ... 3117400070
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

From Blizzard CS (Twitter):
Blizzard wrote:
To address game creation and character issues, #D2R will undergo unscheduled maintenance at 10am PT. We expect this maintenance to last 30 minutes. Players who are online and playing should logout before the shutdown if possible
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1 ... 3117400070
Yep. While playing online, the realm chat pops up in game and warns you at the 5min mark and 1min mark. I signed out immediately.

Im sooooo glad this launch wasn't the D3 disaster.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
I was a bit unhappy that I won't get to play until around 6 pm EST but now I feel okay... I just hope there aren't any other disturbances. *knocks on wood*
Benzoxazine wrote: 2 years ago
I was a bit unhappy that I won't get to play until around 6 pm EST but now I feel okay... I just hope there aren't any other disturbances. *knocks on wood*
Thats 5.5 hours from now. Im sure there won't be another round of maintenance today. Maybe this weekend when the majority of people grab the game and find issues within.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation