Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   4779 views

Description

So I've been using 2 of my main attack skills with my mouse wheel binds, unfortunately, today just as I started the game mouse wheel skills don't work anymore. I have a quick cast off. Don't know what to do now.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Darbon 119

Paladin Europe PC
So I've been using 2 of my main attack skills with my mouse wheel binds, unfortunately, today just as I started the game mouse wheel skills don't work anymore. I have a quick cast off. Don't know what to do now.

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Well this patch is bringing the skill hotbar to keyboard & mouse so that probably has something to do with it. Bound to be some bugs im guessing.

PS ive spent all of 10 seconds using the hotbar quick-cast and im in LOVE. :D

I love the quickcast, but I can't make quickcast work with
Enchant
on my merc. :-(

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
Patch was today? BRB firing up my laptop.

Schnorki 3023Moderator

PC
Aye, flat out losing 2 buttons on my mouse is...painful to say the least. Farewell, one-handed farming!
Awesome can't wait to try it out.
i use a remote, it is way easier then the hot
Key
way. more then 2 options on the fly is great

EnragedN3wb 179Moderator

PC
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 7314/74170
Refresh game list still not working tho.
That has never worked as long as I can remember unfortunately. :( I was very sad to see they didn't fix it with the release of D2R. Now I think I'd rather just see a total lobby remake with a filterable list of all games instead of the tiny list that you need to refresh(if it actually did work even...).
Darbon wrote: 2 years ago
ahhhh need to screw it with my logitech software workaround now, hope they'll fix it soon
Just curious, how has that worked out for you? I play with mousewheel bindings as well and it really sucks they arbitrarily removed the ability to do so.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly through Battle.net if you're interested in one of my items, especially if I don't respond immediately to a thread I've posted.
OP

Darbon 119

Paladin Europe PC
SpaghettiTornado wrote: 2 years ago
Just curious, how has that worked out for you? I play with mousewheel bindings as well and it really sucks they arbitrarily removed the ability to do so.
Needed to install tool that can rebind mouse wheel to keyboard buttons, sounds shady to me but what else I can do now anyway google that or I can send you name of this app when im back home

EnragedN3wb wrote: 2 years ago
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 7314/74170
Refresh game list still not working tho.
That has never worked as long as I can remember unfortunately. :( I was very sad to see they didn't fix it with the release of D2R. Now I think I'd rather just see a total lobby remake with a filterable list of all games instead of the tiny list that you need to refresh(if it actually did work even...).
Well, as a feature it is as new as D2R is but yes, it hasn't worked since launch and nothing has been said about it. Kind of sad, I would definitely want to fix promised features asap, especially if they are not just buggy but don't work at all out of the box.

EnragedN3wb 179Moderator

PC
Well, as a feature it is as new as D2R is but yes, it hasn't worked since launch and nothing has been said about it. Kind of sad, I would definitely want to fix promised features asap, especially if they are not just buggy but don't work at all out of the box.
Well damn... I actually had to check again, but you're right! I swear I have this vivid Memory of being annoyed that the refresh button didn't work & having to swap to create & back to manually refresh, but it must have been another game though I guess...

This is going to drive me nuts until I figure it out now. >.<
Darbon wrote: 2 years ago
SpaghettiTornado wrote: 2 years ago
Needed to install tool that can rebind mouse wheel to keyboard buttons, sounds shady to me but what else I can do now anyway google that or I can send you name of this app when im back home
I also need the name of the app. Faced the same problem.
OP

Darbon 119

Paladin Europe PC
Funny thing from yesterday, first thing I did was go farm pindle, teleported right next to his pack and....... casted blizz= stood there did nothing and took all the hits :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...