Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1053 views

Description

Hi guys I just found the site this morning didn't realize they had 1 other than discord still. Not sure if this is the right forum and would appreciate being redirected if so. Was really familiar with the OG D2 and the jsp trading site. I've played on my switch for about a month now and am struggling in nightmare mode act 5. I'm using a cold sorceress that I've grinded to level 64 solo. I'm also slowly working on a paladin hammerdin but hard to level up lol
I first would like if some one could explain how I can find other players while on my switch?

And was was hoping somebody could remind me what type of socketed items I want to keep again. I currently have a 3 socket
Templar Coat
I'm trying to get
Jah
and
Ber
to make an Enigma but I remember mostly Enigma archon plates in OG d2 and I need a refresher please 😁
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi guys I just found the site this morning didn't realize they had 1 other than discord still. Not sure if this is the right forum and would appreciate being redirected if so. Was really familiar with the OG D2 and the jsp trading site. I've played on my switch for about a month now and am struggling in nightmare mode act 5. I'm using a cold sorceress that I've grinded to level 64 solo. I'm also slowly working on a paladin hammerdin but hard to level up lol
I first would like if some one could explain how I can find other players while on my switch?

And was was hoping somebody could remind me what type of socketed items I want to keep again. I currently have a 3 socket
Templar Coat
I'm trying to get
Jah
and
Ber
to make an Enigma but I remember mostly Enigma archon plates in OG d2 and I need a refresher please 😁
Answeredby Hoost072 years agoGo to post
Enchantress wrote: 2 years ago

And was was hoping somebody could remind me what type of socketed items I want to keep again. I currently have a 3 socket Templar coat I'm trying to get Jah and ber to make an enigma but I remember mostly enigma archon plates in OG d2 and I need a refresher please 😁
Welcome to the community. One of the great things about this website is that it's not just a trading site, it's a huge database that has all the information you need to know (or has an external link where you can find what you need)

In this case, if you click on Database and search for Enigma, you will see in the description the recommended bases to use for it. :-)
runewords/enigma-t42.html
I wouldn't recommend the Temp Plate for nigma. You will find a decent elite lightweight armor to make that runeword waaaaaay before you find any or those runes. Yes Archon Plates are the best, but also a decent
Dusk Shroud
Wyrmhide
Wire Fleece
Great Hauberk
, etc.

wale 39

Druid PC
Templar Coat
I'm trying to get
Jah
and
Ber
cant tell u about switch, but personally I don't bother keeping any base without 10-15% ED. Plain bases do have value (
Lem
-
Mal
), but not worth the time/effort IMO (trading isn't instant: you have to research the price, create a new trade topic, bump it, reply to offers etc.). Enigma is most popular in
Mage Plate
Dusk Shroud
, or
Archon Plate
. I see
Breast Plate
and
Light Plate
occasionally.

Templar Coat
I'm trying to get
Jah
and
Ber
Welcome to the community. One of the great things about this website is that it's not just a trading site, it's a huge database that has all the information you need to know (or has an external link where you can find what you need)

In this case, if you click on Database and search for Enigma, you will see in the description the recommended bases to use for it. :-)
runewords/enigma-t42.html
This post was marked as the best answer.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
OP
Appreciate the replies. Slow to use website as I access it on my phone. Lol. But what a welcoming community... haha only 3 people with info back

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...