Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades

Zealer Armor

No data yet

Description

So I found a
Jah
and became rich overnight lmao I have Grief and I'm about to have a eth Exile shield. The only thing I'm missing is armor.. what besides COH would be best armor for a UBER zealot/smiter build? Fort? Or is there something better? I have Treachery and
Guardian Angel
/Smoke right now.

Can be used for Runewords

x2-Corrupt

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas Playstation
So I found a
Jah
and became rich overnight lmao I have Grief and I'm about to have a eth Exile shield. The only thing I'm missing is armor.. what besides COH would be best armor for a UBER zealot/smiter build? Fort? Or is there something better? I have Treachery and
Guardian Angel
/Smoke right now.

Hoost07

Trust

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC
I prefer Duress for Ubers because of the Crushing blow. It's also very cheap.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

PrincipalOShagH

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
I use Fortitude myself, but to be honest I think it's overkill. It also kinda depends, on how regularly you die on your current setup. If you're 100% fine with your current gear, maybe rather look into a new build to improve or build from scratch.

bnet: PrincipalO#2775
OP

x2-Corrupt

Trust

Sorceress Americas Playstation
I haven't done any ubers with my set up now.. but I just want to be sure for when I do go into ubers and don't die

PrincipalOShagH

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
I used Treachery to proc
Fade
and then switched to Smoke for a while and didn't have any trouble with Mephi.

bnet: PrincipalO#2775

sembei

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
I can tell you about what i tested just yesterday man. I made a Duress in a bonewave sup, because i was too poor for Fort or CoH. i did not want to use gbane,
Duriel
or shafstop because if not eht, defense is not very high.

i found myself with a 1500+ def armor, with a lot of synergies with
Smite
, and in final, uber went very smooth. i have with holy shiled about 14k in defense.

the most part for me were archers in
Matron's Den
. so yes, i would recommend you Duress, because event if you dont like it, it's just an
Um
!

ps: i alos used Treachery to proc, but my next uber will be without the proc, to see if it works anyway.
ps2 : i use this character to dun travirun, with all the council around me it's also smooth.

bye,

kosiorro

Trust

Europe PC
I use Forti on my
Zeal
and he's doing great all hell, 8 players mf runs, ubers and he is pretty tanky. I use Grief and Exile too.

You can add me: kosiorro#2711

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Advertisement

Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Polite notice

Adblockers are known to be responsible for several bugs here on diablo2.io: using one will degrade your experience.

Please fully pause or disable your adblocker for diablo2.io.

May I remind you that a one-time donation hides all ads forever:
Make a donation

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.