Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   502 views

Description

Discovered in my bookshelf
Kind of exciting as we get to 6 days to launch. I did some digging and found my old Strategy guides, most of the info in these books are outdated but has sentimental value to me and brought back flashes of memories of all the fun with friends online locked away in my brain until I found these books. It's interesting how our brain can lock away memories thought to be gone only to be brought back up when we find something of remembrance that stores that Memory in a lock until you find that hidden item. Kind of reminds me of the excitement we will have as we play Diablo 2 Remastered and re-discover all the fun quests and rare items to experience those old memories of Nostalgia. I went back and played Diablo I classic again just for old time sake and it was a lot of fun again to play the story in preparation for the D2 launch. I also reconnected with some old friends this last 2 weeks and were super excited to have a reunion getting the old gamers back together. Love to hear other peoples stories of playing D1 or D2 back in the early 90's to 2000's, I'm dating myself old school gamer here.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Kind of exciting as we get to 6 days to launch. I did some digging and found my old Strategy guides, most of the info in these books are outdated but has sentimental value to me and brought back flashes of memories of all the fun with friends online locked away in my brain until I found these books. It's interesting how our brain can lock away memories thought to be gone only to be brought back up when we find something of remembrance that stores that Memory in a lock until you find that hidden item. Kind of reminds me of the excitement we will have as we play Diablo 2 Remastered and re-discover all the fun quests and rare items to experience those old memories of Nostalgia. I went back and played Diablo I classic again just for old time sake and it was a lot of fun again to play the story in preparation for the D2 launch. I also reconnected with some old friends this last 2 weeks and were super excited to have a reunion getting the old gamers back together. Love to hear other peoples stories of playing D1 or D2 back in the early 90's to 2000's, I'm dating myself old school gamer here.
It's always cool to hang on to stuff like that. I still have my original CD cases and a book as well. I remember coming across them while looking through a drawer one time. It certainly brought back memories of that feeling when I was just starting out in D2.
OP
Harrogath wrote: 2 years ago
It's always cool to hang on to stuff like that. I still have my original CD cases and a book as well. I remember coming across them while looking through a drawer one time. It certainly brought back memories of that feeling when I was just starting out in D2.
Sure does, good times.
Maaaan Ive bought this battle chest and Morrowind's like none other. Cause of life growing up I was all over the place so rooms came and went. Blizz North deserved my munni

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation