Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   1639 views

Description

I have a guy I play with that cannot do nithilak in Hell at all, or even really anything after Andy in hell.. he claims to have found a
Key
in nithilak. Can someone confirm? There have been alot of changes in this game, can this be one?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I have a guy I play with that cannot do nithilak in Hell at all, or even really anything after Andy in hell.. he claims to have found a
Key
in nithilak. Can someone confirm? There have been alot of changes in this game, can this be one?

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
No, keys are only found in Hell difficulty.

OP
I mean dude said he found it in nm.. cuz he can't do any hell at all.. so.. I mean?
I need a screenshot to believe that. The difficulty curve of killing nilli in Hell is very steep compared to NM, but I can't believe that. Tell him to repeat the enterprise and take a pic. If true, Dkeys (the most expensive ones due to the stupid poison snakes) will drop massively in value.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Sorceress Americas PC
x2-Corrupt wrote: 2 years ago
I mean dude said he found it in nm.. cuz he can't do any hell at all.. so.. I mean?
There's a 200% chance hes lying. (or just mistaken) If he suddenly has a
Key of Destruction
, someone else gave it to him.
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
I need a screenshot to believe that. The difficulty curve of killing nilli in Hell is very steep compared to NM, but I can't believe that. Tell him to repeat the enterprise and take a pic. If true, Dkeys (the most expensive ones due to the stupid poison snakes) will drop massively in value.
Screenshots can be easily faked, he would need a legit video showing him entering nightmare and uninterrupted going to Nilli. But it doesn't matter, because its not possible lol.

You know what IS possible though? finding a
Vex
in nightmare. in TWO separate public NM
Baal
runs i hosted a
Vex
dropped and of course i didn't get it. lol. 2
Vex
in under 40 total runs. The rng gods just pissing in my face for the luls

Even a video is easy to fake, I would only believe it if it happens to me or in a live stream.
As stated, he's wrong or lying.
Maybe he found one chest
Key
when killing NM Nilli ^^

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP
He says it was a D
Key
. And one time me and my friend was looking for Mage fists. And I found one in a NM COW.. he said hey imma find one in NM cows then. First game he makes.. the king drops a
Vex
.. so he made a hoto lol
D keys only drop from Hell Nithil
This reminds me of when I told me friend that I found a "
Stone of Jordan
" in some random barrel. And he freaked out. When I showed him the item it was a "jared Stone"

I was all confused and said, "Isn't that the item you're always looking for?"

TLDR: Your friend is wrong

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Peacku 186

Sorceress Europe PC
x2-Corrupt wrote: 2 years ago
He says it was a D
Key
. And one time me and my friend was looking for Mage fists. And I found one in a NM COW.. he said hey imma find one in NM cows then. First game he makes.. the king drops a
Vex
.. so he made a hoto lol
Sounds like your buddy is so lucky he managed to somehow alter NM Nihl's loot table, I would keep that friend close.

Sorceress Americas PC
Peacku wrote: 2 years ago
Sounds like your buddy is so lucky he managed to somehow alter NM Nihl's loot table, I would keep that friend close.
His friend:

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Peacku wrote: 2 years ago
His friend:
Report video, reason: I am in it and I dont like it.
No, I am not the one ripping others off. I was a dumb child.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...