Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1375 views

Description

Looking into selling the
Key of Terror
's that I have acquired, I have realized that there is a minor thing lacking in the trading here. the ability for trades to list a count of the traded item (I am not talking about having multiple trades in one post I mean something like Selling 9
Key of Terror
's looking for
Ist
or equivalent). This would come up mostly in things like the keys but adding the option to have a count on the selling item probably could be beneficial. Particularly for price checking items typically sold in bulk.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Looking into selling the
Key of Terror
's that I have acquired, I have realized that there is a minor thing lacking in the trading here. the ability for trades to list a count of the traded item (I am not talking about having multiple trades in one post I mean something like Selling 9
Key of Terror
's looking for
Ist
or equivalent). This would come up mostly in things like the keys but adding the option to have a count on the selling item probably could be beneficial. Particularly for price checking items typically sold in bulk.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
@mgorman42 I added the 3x3 keyset as an additional DB entry, so you can now use this to describe sales or offers as you please. Hope it helps a bit, I know it's not an entire feature fulfilment as requested.
Another useful addition would be the ability to choose "Keyset" as well. Instead of listing it as a random
Key
, and then use the description to say its a set.

At least I dont think this is an option now?

DonArildo#2693
OP
DonArildo wrote: 2 years ago
Another useful addition would be the ability to choose "Keyset" as well. Instead of listing it as a random
Key
, and then use the description to say its a set.

At least I dont think this is an option now?
That is (likely) easier on the devs' since they could just create a new "Item" and for the
Key
set. I can definitely bump that request. a Dream or even Last Wish would be a similar input to what is seen on setting the price of a completed trade... but that might cause them some Grief
OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Moving this to Feedback.
I do appreciate that even if you don't make the change you are active enough to see my suggestions and fix my error of posting it in the wrong forum

Teebling 6229Admin

Europe PC
If keysets and other late game things are going to always become popular in the late stages of each ladder season like they have this time around then it makes sense to add them as full db entries or 'packs' that you can choose from in the trade creation tool.

Due to the nature of the work involved for that it would come in a batch with other similar batch items like pgems, and more specific player services subdivision.

Teebling 6229Admin

Europe PC
@mgorman42 I added the
3x3 Keyset
as an additional DB entry, so you can now use this to describe sales or offers as you please. Hope it helps a bit, I know it's not an entire feature fulfilment as requested.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...