5 replies   1472 views

Active (All) -> doesn't show all active trades

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:
As intended/described in the patch notes, only 12 active trades are shown in a single Tab.
Trade Stats on the view profile page shows "25 active trades".

If I click on Trade Stats -> "Active (All)", the query shows me only 7 trades. Some of the View profile page, but some of them, which weren't on the View profile.

Anything else to add:
Description by Kosh_ch

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:
As intended/described in the patch notes, only 12 active trades are shown in a single Tab.
Trade Stats on the view profile page shows "25 active trades".

If I click on Trade Stats -> "Active (All)", the query shows me only 7 trades. Some of the View profile page, but some of them, which weren't on the View profile.

Anything else to add:
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Assuming fixed after stash tab limit and other ego-trade search issues were addressed in patch 1.14.
OP
Update.

I put some of the trades in diffrent Tabs. Now none of the Tabs is overflowed (not more then 12 trades per tab).
That didn't fixed the problem.

Still the problem with the query from the Button "Active (All)", that isn't working correctly.

Another info.
By cleaning/placing the active trade into new Tabs, I also cleaned the "bump"-posts from myself of some of the trades.
I did that by 7 trades. Now the "Active (All)" query shows me additional 5 of those trades.

I have now 19 active trades, and it shows me 11 of them.

And last info.
Expires time isn't correct. Some trades are active, but have a "Expired x days ago" message.

Printscreens:
OP
All trades posted after v1.0 showing up in Active (All) query.

I made a new trade with "
Shadow Killer
", a trade that didn't show up on the Active (All) query before.
Now it appears on the Active (All) site.

I assume, that the problem exist only with old/pre v1.0 posts. And here I'm not sure, if all of them have that same problem or not.

I hope, that helps.
Heeeello!! I have the same problem, 21 active trades, can only see 12 on the first tab, and only 11 on "All trades".
I think you need to add the first line with the seller's text to active trades so that you can immediately see what he needs in the list. Now we have to open every trade to understand what the seller needs, it's not convenient.In addition, I would divide the trade header into two parts. In the first, the thing itself is selected, in the second, its quality or quantity (for example, for gems).

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Assuming fixed after stash tab limit and other ego-trade search issues were addressed in patch 1.14.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...