Bug Report

Description

Device: Macbook Air
Browser: Firefox 92.0.1

Steps to reproduce:
GO to trade/
Click "filter trades"
Select "hardcore"
Check the result for this trade (which does not show up): trade/cerebus-bite-t12952.html

Anything else to add:
I added a couple of trades around 8 hours ago. Right after I posted them, they showed up when I filtered for them, but when I tried again a few minutes ago, they did not show up. I checked that my trade is marked as hardcore as seen in the screenshot. To my understanding, it should show when filtering for hardcore.

edit: It looks like this is a pagination issue. I tried different pages, and my items show up on page 8 when filtered for hardcore. The number of items per page does not seem to be calculated correctly in some situations.

Also, unrelated to this bug, but the filter system is not very user friendly. Whenever I change the page, my filters get reset, so I have to apply them again. From what I can tell it looks like pagination is done server side and filtering is done client side, so the filter state does not carry over when changing to a different page.
Description by Reizouko

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: Macbook Air
Browser: Firefox 92.0.1

Steps to reproduce:
GO to trade/
Click "filter trades"
Select "hardcore"
Check the result for this trade (which does not show up): trade/cerebus-bite-t12952.html

Anything else to add:
I added a couple of trades around 8 hours ago. Right after I posted them, they showed up when I filtered for them, but when I tried again a few minutes ago, they did not show up. I checked that my trade is marked as hardcore as seen in the screenshot. To my understanding, it should show when filtering for hardcore.

edit: It looks like this is a pagination issue. I tried different pages, and my items show up on page 8 when filtered for hardcore. The number of items per page does not seem to be calculated correctly in some situations.

Also, unrelated to this bug, but the filter system is not very user friendly. Whenever I change the page, my filters get reset, so I have to apply them again. From what I can tell it looks like pagination is done server side and filtering is done client side, so the filter state does not carry over when changing to a different page.
Filtered list of trades marked as hardcore
Filtered list of trades marked as hardcore
One of my listings that is marked as hardcore
One of my listings that is marked as hardcore
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
I had to paginate because the market is moving at 100 trades per hour, this is a temporary fix so that the server doesn't catch fire. It's known, it's being looked at, I'm finding ways around it.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...