diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1631 views

Description

I know it's fairly valuable, I have a current offer of
Ist
+
Mal
, but I am not sure if that's quite good enough to accept.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I know it's fairly valuable, I have a current offer of
Ist
+
Mal
, but I am not sure if that's quite good enough to accept.

I play on PS4 only for the time being. If I say I accept an offer, I give that person time to make trade before taking another offer, even if higher. I believe in my word, it is all I have.
EDIT
i thought this is different subforum my bad
trade/fungal-grand-charm-of-sustenance-t475651.html

that is my charm. still want to hold off a little bit, I saw someone with a +1 PnB 36 lifer asking
Ohm
, and I don't want to rush ahead and trade before more people can see it. Please feel free to follow that trade if you like, and I will think about what would definitely BiN =)

I play on PS4 only for the time being. If I say I accept an offer, I give that person time to make trade before taking another offer, even if higher. I believe in my word, it is all I have.
Any other opinions?

Should be worth at least a couple Ists I would guess. I would take your time and wait for a solid offer, the vita skillers are worth a boatload to the right buyer.
Thank you for the opinion, thought as much but was not sure =)

I have an internal sell price of 2
Ist
Lem
for it currently, depending on what happens. The
Ist
trade well, and I need like 5
Lem
heh

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...