Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   2792 views

Description

it seems that you get less experience if monster level are 5 above or below yours.

meaning, i got rushed in normal, i now get far less experience with mobs in act1 NM-

than experience in act4. even act5 sucks to play if you're level 25. since monsters are above 30 there.

this game is really built against exploits.
Description by rikus

Can be used to make Runewords:

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
it seems that you get less experience if monster level are 5 above or below yours.

meaning, i got rushed in normal, i now get far less experience with mobs in act1 NM-

than experience in act4. even act5 sucks to play if you're level 25. since monsters are above 30 there.

this game is really built against exploits.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
no, you just need to go to hell and then do diablo runs.
the exp there are so high that you will power lvl especially after lvl 25
Yea look up crush I can get level 1-80 in very quick time.
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
yeah, but how? that's stupid if i get there in level 30, mobs in hell will fukk me up bad in no time. i only have like 7 skelis without any decent mastery to them

moot11 117

Americas PC
if you want to play hell games at level 30 you will need to join a party who can actually kill things for you until you lvl up.
there are plenty of Chaos games to join
If you're level 25 you just go leech Chaos runs in Hell. You can get up to 60 pretty fast in those. Once you are level 60 you can get the Ancients quest which will allow you to enter into
Baal
runs. The purpose of a rush is to get into Hell so that you can leech runs and get your levels up quickly. You will be quite vulnerable for a time but it's the price you pay to advance in levels so quickly. Even when you get to an appropriate level for
Baal
runs you will still be weak without proper gear. This is just how things work for those who get rushed.
Normal:
01-15
Tristram
Runs
15-20 Tomb Runs
20-24 Cow Runs
24-25 Acients
25-40(45)
Baal
Runs

Nightmare:
40-60(70)
Baal
Runs

Hell:
60-99
Baal
Runs

Thats the way i level up with a rushed char.

You should level up on normal with
Baal
runs until lvl 40-45. After this you get rushed on nightmare, you do
Baal
runs until level 60-70. Then rush and
Baal
runs on Hell.

I hope this will help you.
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Ok. Last question. Isn’t it better to just play the game? That takes a while too all these runs. Isn’t that boring?

moot11 117

Americas PC
you will get to a point in the game where you cant progress by 'just playing the game'. you will need to do
Baal
runs or similar to get the xp needed to level up

Peacku 186

Sorceress Europe PC
Most people here would say traditional levelling is the boring part (once you've done it tons of time), but most importantly if you want to level normally going through the 3 difficulties by all means do that. If it's fun, don't let others tell you how to play. It is the best way to understand your class and get better used to it, as well as explore different builds for levelling (e.g. paladin simplest levelling build is
Holy Fire
until around 18 and then Hammers but there are tons of other viable options to explore if you've already levelled a Paladin this way)

The progression @GrexCore detailed is just how to best make use of your time and level fast, but note that it requires playing online and joining public games to hitch a ride on Chaos and
Baal
runs because you obviously cannot do that on your own (and you get more xp with more players in the game).
For example if you're level 60 and join a Hell
Baal
run, just completing the
Baal
waves should net you 2 or even 3 levels, for only 5 minutes of your time.

The most extreme case of this is very low level characters going to Hell Chaos runs. At level 25 you get 30% of the xp there, and since it's a level 85 area even a fraction of that makes you level up very very fast.

For reference, here's a table with XP gains for each act and difficulty per level: https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Guide:Di ... uide_v1.10
(but keep in mind you get more XP the further you get in the game so even if you only get 70% in Act 5 you would level faster than 100% in Act 3, I believe. Also different parts of different acts have different zone levels and monster type also makes a difference, this table is more of a rough guideline)
You can still make and join normal games if you wish.
rikus wrote: 2 years ago
Ok. Last question. Isn’t it better to just play the game? That takes a while too all these runs. Isn’t that boring?
It's much, much faster to get crushed/grushed to hell a4, leveling from 1-60+ by leeching xp from Chaos run (Like new character to 60+ in a single night). The regular rush process of level 1-25 in normal, norm
Baal
to 40, get rushed nm and level to 60+, then hell rush and hell baals, takes longer.

Regardless of how you rush through the game I don't see how getting to 60+ is any more boring grinding xp in other areas of the game. Now grinding
Baal
run when you are 85+ I find very boring, but at that point whether or not you were rushed doesn't matter, every character is in the same boat at that point.
Before it became popular I was making mules that'd I'd get to 25 then sell their
Larzuk
Q for an
Ist
then
Charge
an
Ist
to Bump into NM. So in about an hour I could do that, so 4 hours a day make a
Vex
. Every 2 days would be an
Ohm
4 days be
Lo
8 a
Sur
. Use to be very lucrative not so much now. Now when I get rushed it's to use equipment on a new character build before walking through hell finishing quests. I found more runes and better loot killing my way through stuff than farming same old bosses over n over. No one wants to wait to try out a new build or gear setup. But once I hit hell it's back to square 1 going through each act manually, if you can't beat all of with your build and only a few areas than how good is it ? Personally Fury druid is my best mfer, found x2
Vex
and a
Lo
walking through hell with a bowazon and fire sorc.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...