Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
45 replies   3020 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

buy-in: x2 SOJ
we will be using the VPN method.
once you pay u'll get discord permission.
if you want to take part in it please sign in disc, read: getting-started and sign-up and I will contact you.
https://discord.gg/bRpAAa8e

Example Hunting Video: (we using vpn and not firewall tho, easier)
Description by tomerva22

Can be used to make Runewords:

buy-in: x2 SOJ
we will be using the VPN method.
once you pay u'll get discord permission.
if you want to take part in it please sign in disc, read: getting-started and sign-up and I will contact you.
https://discord.gg/bRpAAa8e

Example Hunting Video: (we using vpn and not firewall tho, easier)

contact ingame: holyfreak#2988

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Note: diablo2.io does not vouch for any members holding Dclone walks in the forums. Buy-in is at your own risk.

How do you organize Clones? I thought it chose random IP's to spawn on.

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."
OP
bump

is there a limit on the number of players that will be given the information/ IP where the clone will spawn?
iam interested of ip where u are selling sojs
OP
Rasalom wrote: 2 years ago
is there a limit on the number of players that will be given the information/ IP where the clone will spawn?
63 since 125 soj is max num to spawn dclone.

OP
bump

Is it restricted to paid members only?

Currently taking a break from doing uber services. My old uber service thread: trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html.

Dinkleberry 0

I'm sorry but I have to ask this.

What's going to happen to the leftover stones, if you spawn Dclone with, say, 80-90-100 rings? I highly doubt pocketing the difference would be ethical? Are you giving them back at random to the participants? A single run could give the organizer so much trade fodder they'd be set for their diablo life.

Banjo 93

Sorceress Americas PC
Is two paid sojā€™s a guarantee of getting an anni? Or this there a risk of not getting one? 2 sojā€™s seems like a very reasonable price to obtain the charm, but not if there is a risk getting nothing in return.
OP
Banjo wrote: 2 years ago
Is two paid sojā€™s a guarantee of getting an anni? Or this there a risk of not getting one? 2 sojā€™s seems like a very reasonable price to obtain the charm, but not if there is a risk getting nothing in return.
its in the rules on the discord, also what we do with left over.

Dinkleberry 0

tomerva22 wrote: 2 years ago
its in the rules on the discord, also what we do with left over.
"Any leftover SOJS will be used in a combination of FUTURE RUNS and PAYMENT for staff support."

Oh I can already see the future runs with a disclaimer "We got more than we needed the last couple times, only 1 SoJ per entry now, it's only fair" /s
Yep, they are pocketing them all, but hey, a nice business plan for you, and as long as everyone's happy it's all rainbows. :)

@Banjo
"IP's/Games are NEVER guaranteed, though staff will try to help you in any way we can."
Marked

Add me on bnet for fastest response.
Non ladder only Player.

Banjo 93

Sorceress Americas PC
ok i read the rules and i dont think this is for me. i do wish everyone the best of luck hope everyone who particpates gets their anni.

xSD 6

Barbarian Americas PC
Tbh I'd likely hold off til something more official gets organized.

This smells funky.
Wait not even a guaranteed spot yea no thx
OP
bump

god i hope blizz changes the spawn mechanic. make it 10000 soj/region or whatever, this only encourages the anni mafia:))))))
Been planning to sign up to one of these, don't have the buy in yet, but neat that you're now running them from here, signing up on d2jsp seemed a hassle.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/diablo-clone-walk-14-11-sunday-19-30-gmt-2-t433159.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation