Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   758 views

Description

Got a smiter than can (relatively) easily do the ubers
but it takes a bit of time to clear the mobs before being able to reach bosses
so was wondering if it's technically possible to use 2 characters to do the Ubers!?
for instance a hammerdin to clear the way , quit game and come back in the game with the smiter to finish the boss
and do this for
Lilith
/
Über Izual
/
Über Duriel
?

Can be used to make Runewords:

so was wondering if it's technically possible to use 2 characters to do the Ubers!?
for instance a hammerdin to clear the way , quit game and come back in the game with the smiter to finish the boss
and do this for
Lilith
/
Über Izual
/
Über Duriel
?

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening
LADDER account klmklm27#21966
klmklm27 wrote: 2 years ago
and do this for
Lilith
/
Über Izual
/
Über Duriel
?
In my opinion, it's better to go to uber with a friend. My friend goes as an assassin with traps, I go to uber with my smiter. It's usually fast. Although, I want to try to do it alone with my smiter. Maybe it will be tonight, I'm not sure yet. I doubt it's possible to change the character. But, I'm also interested in this. As they say, "let's sit and listen" to what other players will say. If it were possible, then I would make a combo with my summoner necromancer.
It's possible, but damn I'd be worried about the game crashing or something like that.

Well, I suppose you only lose 3 keys if it crashes (and not a full torch)... Would still suck though.

When you say it takes you 'a bit of time' to clear the mobs, how long are you talking about exactly? Are you using
Smite
or
Zeal
to kill the trash?

My smiter isn't highly geared, and it takes me about 12 minutes to kill the three mini bosses when I do it solo, which I find acceptable.

Does it take you much longer than that? If it does, perhaps a few gear upgrades could help (or build change, if you don't have
Zeal
).
I've done this so it is possible- when my very budget smiter used to die, I would sometimes come into game with sorc to clear everything and then come back with smiter for ubers...

But it sounds like you just need a
Teleport
amulet for your smiter. With that you can get to mini ubers without clearing anything. Just a little zealing req'd of an area near
Lilith
so you can draw her away big mobs to kill her.
OP
@mishabg
Smite
only no
Zeal
so yes it takes me a bit more time than 12 min, probably x2 more time
@RMac85 yes I've one but 22 charges only not sure if this is enough, looking for Enigma but no good base yet and barely enough runes
thanks for advice anyway, I'll look further in it

OP
So I should go for maximising
Zeal
+
Sacrifice
? with
Fanaticism
(max already)? right ?

Naj's Puzzler
has a bunch of cheap TP charges if you have a free weapon swap

All Prices Negotiable :-)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation