Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3391 replies   483022 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was just farming as usual countess and did not expect to see diablo in front of me.... Killed him nontheless gave me anni 15/19/8.

I thought i had to sell some soj or w/e in a vendor for him to come, i did absolutely nothing he just caught me on surprise.

Europe - Just now

On Vacation for 2 weeks - All of my buy or sell offers are retracted and frozen.

WTB List : Cold Skillers + Life ( 28-35 range )
Sup
Archon Plate
White or 4 soc ( close to perfect 13/13, 15/13. 14/13 etc )
Sup Ethereal Base for Pride

ShadowHeart 2236Moderator

Europe PC
Euthivolos wrote: 1 year ago
I thought i had to sell some soj or w/e in a vendor for him to come, i did absolutely nothing he just caught me on surprise.
If you play online, the SoJ selling is counted globally (well, per region and game mode), so everyone on EU who sells a SoJ counts towards the same dclone SoJ counter for EU (also separated for ladder vs nonladder and softcore vs hardcore, ofc). You don't need to sell any SoJs yourself as long as you happen to be online when enough SoJs have been sold in total on the same region and game mode. When so happens the counter is reset to 0. The number needed is random every time, between 75 and 125 afaik.

Offline SP you need to sell 1 SoJ yourself to spawn dclone. Online it's technically meant to be a combined community effort.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Thank you for the explanation :)

I learned something and i got an anni better than the one i used so win/win. Happy hunting guys

On Vacation for 2 weeks - All of my buy or sell offers are retracted and frozen.

Sup
Archon Plate

ShadowHeart 2236Moderator

Europe PC
Euthivolos wrote: 1 year ago
Thank you for the explanation :)

I learned something and i got an anni better than the one i used so win/win. Happy hunting guys
No problem :)

Btw, this very website has a community driven dclone tracker, found here:
dclonetracker.php

If you check there you can see the last reported status for each region and game mode. It's manually fed by the community - meaning, if you see a dclone message in your chat you can go to the tracker page and update the current status for the region and game mode you were on when you saw the message.

The mechanics and the different status messages are explained here:
forums/new-diablo-clone-mechanics-revealed-t852811.html

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP

Bisu 382

PC
Asia SCNL walked at 16:12 PDT.

Necrarch 1842Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asia SC NL just reached 5/6

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Bisu 382

PC
Asia SCNL walked at 22:57 PDT.
Asia SC NL just reached 5/6.

Feel free to make alternative offers. Runes or
Perfect Gems
are always welcome.
If you agree with my price suggestion, add me on BattleNet.
Asia just walked SCNL, 10:56 PDT

Sup
Archon Plate
OP

Bisu 382

PC
Asia SCNL just reached 5/6.

Walked at 22:20 PDT.
Asia SC NL 5/6 as at 2023-07-07T04:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

DClone typically walks in Asia between 1 and 60 minutes of it getting to 5/6, so jump in now if you want to catch him!

Edit: Bisu, you are too fast!

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

OP

Bisu 382

PC
Lanceor wrote: 1 year ago
Asia SC NL 5/6 as at 2023-07-07T04:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

DClone typically walks in Asia between 1 and 60 minutes of it getting to 5/6, so jump in now if you want to catch him!

Edit: Bisu, you are too fast!
Haha, just happened to see the status change this time. =)
Asia SC NL walked in the past few hours while I was out.

As at 2023-07-07T10:55:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , it is 5/6 again.

Edit: Walked at 2023-07-07T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Necrarch 1842Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
And once again, Asia SC NL at 5/6

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Walked Asia SCNL 09:57 PDT

Sup
Archon Plate
Europe SC NL 5/6

Sup
Archon Plate
Asia SC NL 5/6 as at 2023-07-08T02:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Asia SC NL just walked at 2023-07-08T02:15:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
Asia SC NL 4/6
Eu SC NL 5/6
US SC NL 4/6

Asia walked about 4 hours ago and has since crept back up to 4/6.

Eu has been 5/6 for around 24 hours. It could pop at any moment without warning. The question is "when?"

US has been 4/6 for an hour or two as far as I can tell.

Where will DClone walk next?

Edit: Eu walked at around 2023-08-07T07:24:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , 10 minutes after this post.

Necrarch 1842Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asia SC NL just upped to 5/6

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...