Can be used to make Runewords:

BaldurGK wrote: 1 year ago
Always when you don't need it...
you always need a full rej potion

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
This was horked from ghost corpse just outside the end room in the tower. I had just killed
The Countess
and got not much. Just thought I'd clear out the corpses outside before going back to town. If she'd dropped more loot I might not have bothered.. 😮

Edit: also only playing on console single player online. This is the highest rune I've seen since I started playing 6 months ago. The next highest I had drop was
Vex
horking in trav early in the morning
Shako
and Cats Eye :)
Baal
run just now this morning. what a roll
First Fortitude roll this ladder got perfect res, and also got some really stylish rare
Boots
from Stony Tomb:

mhlg 832

Americas PC
Whether or not this is luck is yet to decided. I mean who wants a skill that only works when your char dies? On the other hand a level 51
Poison Nova
should be effective on non poison immune. So I got to thinking. What if I placed on my mercenary? Will it works as well? If so then it might actually be useful.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Schnorki 3172Moderator

PC
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
Whether or not this is luck is yet to decided. I mean who wants a skill that only works when your char dies? On the other hand a level 51
Poison Nova
should be effective on non poison immune. So I got to thinking. What if I placed on my mercenary? Will it works as well? If so then it might actually be useful.
For SC, the 'when you die' is in fact preferred.
The alternative is when you lvl up which is..just stupid. When you die on the other hand, especially for certain elements, can work wonders to clear your corpse, resulting in much easier recovery.

Given, you shouldn't die in this game to begin with..but hey. :D

mhlg 832

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Poison Nova
The alternative is when you lvl up which is..just stupid. When you die on the other hand, especially for certain elements, can work wonders to clear your corpse, resulting in much easier recovery.

I can see the benefit, but I was wondering if it's possible to use a mercenary as a loaded weapon? Both my main build and my mercenary are just about kill proof, but I have several others in the works. Just a thought

Poison Nova

I can see the benefit, but I was wondering if it's possible to use a mercenary as a loaded weapon? Both my main build and my mercenary are just about kill proof, but I have several others in the works. Just a thought
it's possible, but i don't see it being particularly worthwhile. rainbow facets are far more useful for their bonus to skill damage and lowered enemy resistances than their on Death/level up effects.

mhlg 832

Americas PC
cougar wrote: 1 year ago

it's possible, but i don't see it being particularly worthwhile. rainbow facets are far more useful for their bonus to skill damage and lowered enemy resistances than their on Death/level up effects.

I can see that, but this is not a Death level up, it's a Death retaliation of level 51
Poison Nova
. My thinking is that if my merc is killed it would result in a strong area clearing retaliation.

Schnorki 3172Moderator

PC
cougar wrote: 1 year ago

I can see that, but this is not a Death level up, it's a Death retaliation of level 51
Poison Nova
. My thinking is that if my merc is killed it would result in a strong area clearing retaliation.
In short: Not really.

The thing is, even if your merc dies and procs a facet, said merc (unlike yourself for many of the builds using them) won't have any synergies or masteries for that proc, leaving it fairly lackluster at best. Even at lvl 51, a lone
Poison Nova
without synergies does not even 2k dmg. You're far better off just keeping your merc alive.
Can't decide if I want to sell this or start leveling my bowazon more.

Deleted User 63530 0

007Bistromath wrote: 1 year ago
Can't decide if I want to sell this or start leveling my bowazon more.
hi i dont recommendet building bowazon even in high end gear. i make that char mysefl few weeks ago ,get almost best gear ,same in merc spend little fortune for this build and i dont have satisfaction from game comparing my hammerdin. i can share you my equipment if u interested
She's been working fine so far. About halfway through nightmare.
Rolled a perfect one!

I play both ladder and non-ladder.
At least it was not +45 life xD
Kotkis wrote: 1 year ago
At least it was not +45 life xD
Heh, that belongs to the "Fail Drops" thread xD

Still pretty nice life

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
I did not find any Rainbow Facets for ages...

Then within 1 day I found 4 of them...

The first ones were very low poison and cold facets.

Then i found a 5-5 Lightning on Death Facet (White skin).

Only few runs later I found another facet. And it was another 5-5 Lightning on Death (blue skin).

Pretty happy with them <3

Trades possible on PC, Switch and Playstation
Till now from MF weekend nothing special, but yesterday
The Summoner
dropped me 3
Key of Hate
in one run so I packed this set of keys for Ubers only after the 3rd run :)
it's nice ? for bow ama ?

I'm on CEST

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...