Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
iamergo wrote: 1 year ago
Dzemik wrote: 1 year ago
I have offer 4
Ber
atm.
This part is really weird to me. No idea why anyone would use it even if it was free.
Well, it is great for a SM/SW-scale abuse build. I get why someone would use it for that.
But seeing how that someone is probably like one of 3 people in the entire game doing so, the 4
Ber
feels complete overkill, seeing how there's bound to be little to no competition on shadow skillers.

Price history for that one is equally messed up. 1
Ist
. 3
Ber
. 1
Ber
Ohm
+
Ist
... either way, I'd accept that 4
Ber
offer before it runs out. Feels like massive overpay.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
either way, I'd accept that 4
Ber
offer before it runs out. Feels like massive overpay.
Oh yeah. :D
tl;dr - droped a
Shako
from terrorized nightmare
Mephisto

I just started my first d2r ladder character (didn't have time earlier or in season 1 unfortunatelly). So I just walked solo self found sorc on HC and finished off hell yesterday - time to start farming today, lets start with some nightmare farming with maximized mf...
"durance of hate terrorized", "hi
Mephisto
", "bye
Mephisto
", aand 2 Shakos on the Ground - one unique and the other was magic with double durability (failed set item).

I had no idea the
Terror
zones also affected treasure class of act bosses, good to know i guess.
Well, this was a nice surprise in the Pit, my first ever
Sur
pickup.

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

Trade: PC | Softcore, Ladder & Non-Ladder | UTC-6
I came across these while playing, and while I'm not sure of the exact value I feel like it's pretty darn lucky. Any thoughts on value?

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
Me: LF
Key of Terror

Game: O Perfect Scintillating Jewel of Fervor
Me: ...
Key of Terror

Game: O
Jah

Key of Terror

Screenshot244.png

Untitled-1.jpg
is that jewel +15 IAS and +10 all res conisdered a good find? i got it also a few days ago, wasnt sure.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
Key of Terror

Game: O Perfect Scintillating Jewel of Fervor
Key of Terror

Game: O
Jah

Key of Terror

Screenshot244.png

Untitled-1.jpg
is that jewel +15 IAS and +10 all res conisdered a good find? i got it also a few days ago, wasnt sure.
Yes. It's certainly worth a high rune or two, looks like one went for 2
Ber
not long ago!

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Yes. It's certainly worth a high rune or two, looks like one went for 2
Ber
not long ago!
well, that's an ssf find.. I wonder what's a good socket for it. i guess for completing a lack of resistences in a weapon or armor. bowzon/melee guys

WarMaster wrote: 1 year ago
I came across these while playing, and while I'm not sure of the exact value I feel like it's pretty darn lucky. Any thoughts on value?
Those are very nice. I'd say worth 3-4 Jahs at least, but I only know NL prices..

As for my luck today, just got my first HR ever off
Baal
waves:
Was starting to think they didn't drop anything good!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
well, that's an ssf find.. I wonder what's a good socket for it. i guess for completing a lack of resistences in a weapon or armor. bowzon/melee guys
In general, it's ideal for a high-output melee elemental damage character because they still need the IAS to increase DPS over a Rainbow Facet. This type of jewel is BiS for a
Griffon's Eye
used by a javazon.

It's not that great for a bowazon because in theory she shouldn't be worrying about resists. Her BiS jewel is a 15/40% ED in a weapon and potentially 15/15 max in a helm depending on weapon damage and the amount of ED already stacked elsewhere.

I have found it exceptionally difficult to find anything with the Scintillating prefix in D2R, so a 15/10@ jewel is very valuable in its own right.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
In general, it's ideal for a high-output melee elemental damage character because they still need the IAS to increase DPS over a Rainbow Facet. This type of jewel is BiS for a
Griffon's Eye
used by a javazon.
As a furyzon main this season, I have to disagree. You don't care about IAS much because you throw a single
Javelin
, and everything on the screen dies. If that's not the case, then you're farming the wrong area. You don't chuck javelins one after the other — at most you'll throw two or three in different directions, but usually just one, and then reposition. Max res is fairly easy to achieve too. So the BIS jewel in a javazon's Griffon's is a plain old 5-5 lightning die.
iamergo wrote: 1 year ago
As a furyzon main this season, I have to disagree. You don't care about IAS much because you throw a single
Javelin
, and everything on the screen dies. If that's not the case, then you're farming the wrong area. You don't chuck javelins one after the other — at most you'll throw two or three in different directions, but usually just one, and then reposition. Max res is fairly easy to achieve too. So the BIS jewel in a javazon's Griffon's is a plain old 5-5 lightning die.
Okay, let me clarify. The BiS CS javazon and CS/LS spearazon jewel is a 15/15@. I frequently forget about taking LF into account because it's such an effortless blind throw skill. Even though I'm officially CS/LF, compared to my CS DPS which matters for my speedkill runs and PKKs, I pay only a fraction of the attention to what my LF DPS is because the trash mobs are already dead.

LF isn't killing anyone in PvP...although I did PKK someone once with LF in LoD, which in hindsight tells me the PKer was an idiot.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
It took me over 20 years of playing this silly game to turn up my first SOJ so you can see I'm not one of D2r's luckier humanoids. I had relegated myself to the notion that I would never find my own sunder charm.
Lo
and behold, today I did a summoner run and got my first. A whole 30 seconds later I got my second. Turns out the first one was not only a
Crack of the Heavens
, but it was a PERFECT
Crack of the Heavens
. It lasted a whole 10 minutes on a trade listing, for which I got an
Ist
. Yah, makes me sick to think about it, Lord I hate typos. The second was a pretty okay -73%
Cold Rupture
. I was satisfied with my apparent 'One-off' stroke of luck and highly pleased with myself.

I wasn't done with that game though. I went on to do a
Baal
run. Lister dropped me yet a third unique grand charm. It turned out to be a +19%
Bone Break
. I earlier found 2 Walls of the Eyeless, BOTH of them perfect (believe it or not) about an hour apart. I am considering D2r retirement now. I figure it will take another decade for my luck to catch up with the game I played today.
Crack of the Heavens<br />Perfect -70
Crack of the Heavens
Perfect -70
Cold Rupture<br />-73 Cold Resist
Cold Rupture
-73 Cold Resist
Bone Break<br />+19 Physical Damage
Bone Break
+19 Physical Damage
Wall of the Eyeless<br />Perfect (1)
Wall of the Eyeless
Perfect (1)
Wall of the Eyeless<br />Perfect (2)
Wall of the Eyeless
Perfect (2)

If we trade and it goes well, I will give you a trust.
If I don't get trust from you, I will remove that trust and I will not trade with you again.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Phoenix#1495 wrote: 1 year ago
It took me over 20 years of playing this silly game to turn up my first SOJ so you can see I'm not one of D2r's luckier humanoids. I had relegated myself to the notion that I would never find my own sunder charm.
Lo
and behold, today I did a summoner run and got my first. A whole 30 seconds later I got my second. Turns out the first one was not only a
Crack of the Heavens
, but it was a PERFECT
Crack of the Heavens
. It lasted a whole 10 minutes on a trade listing, for which I got an
Ist
. Yah, makes me sick to think about it, Lord I hate typos. The second was a pretty okay -73%
Cold Rupture
. I was satisfied with my apparent 'One-off' stroke of luck and highly pleased with myself.

I wasn't done with that game though. I went on to do a
Baal
run. Lister dropped me yet a third unique grand charm. It turned out to be a +19%
Bone Break
. I earlier found 2 Walls of the Eyeless, BOTH of them perfect (believe it or not) about an hour apart. I am considering D2r retirement now. I figure it will take another decade for my luck to catch up with the game I played today.

Crack of the Heavens
perf.pngCold Rupture -73.pngBone Break +19.pngWall of the Eyeless perf.pngWall of the Eyeless perf (2).png
Don't worry, you didn't use up much luck on that by D2:R standards. :D
Sunders aren't even remotely comparable to SoJs in drop luck. They're actually quite common, so long as you do actively farm
Terror
zones in hell.

And eyeless, awesome as it once was, is really just a nostalgia-drop today. :(
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
... And eyeless, awesome as it once was, is really just a nostalgia-drop today. :(
I know, but I had fun typing it ... p-ha-haha :D

If we trade and it goes well, I will give you a trust.
If I don't get trust from you, I will remove that trust and I will not trade with you again.
Everyone keeps mentioning some sick drops but here's my, a bit different, story.

Was offering some item in lobby, asking for
Sur
Person comes in:
"Offer
Sur
...but we can negotiate."

I'm there like uh-huh, weird, but ok.
"I could use
Lo
Ohm
instead."

"I'll do
Sur
Ohm
Zod
, my best offer!"

"You know what? You've got yourself a deal."

I can't imagine what it's like for the person to come to a car dealer's. Well, I can, but it's not pretty.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Queegon wrote: 1 year ago
Everyone keeps mentioning some sick drops but here's my, a bit different, story.

Sur
Person comes in:
"Offer
Sur

"I could use
Lo
Ohm
instead."

"I'll do
Sur
Ohm
Zod
, my best offer!"

I can't imagine what it's like for the person to come to a car dealer's. Well, I can, but it's not pretty.
The hell?!
Then again, I did have someone insist on paying me double the asking price for an anni yesterday as well. Sometimes, folks just want to get rid of their runes I guess.

Would indeed love to see that at a car dealership though..
"Hello Sir, what are you looking for today?"
"I'd like to get a Porsche. How much is that one?"
"Very well sir. Excellent choice that one, the listing price is 84k"
"I do have 84k but we can negotiate"
"Of course, sir"
"I will give you 153k"
"Sir?"
"Also, scratch the Porsche, make it that used Fiat instead"
"The Fiat is listed for 13k, sir"
"I said 153k!"
"As you wish, sir"

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
I just completed my first javi and
Baal
dropped
Shaftstop
and Titan’s revenge (7%)

Queegon wrote: 1 year ago

Sur
Person comes in:
"Offer
Sur

"I could use
Lo
Ohm
instead."

"I'll do
Sur
Ohm
Zod
, my best offer!"

yea, sounds funny. but dont get confused with some1's act of kindness/not caring for virtual stuff/joking in game trade and acting in real life.

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
@brgljez
Way to ruin a joke.

One might say don't get confused with witty remarks and real-life scenarios as a comparison. It's called a hyperbole.

*big eyeroll*

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...