diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
115 replies   26511 views

Description

Description by Vorpal4

Can be used to make Runewords:

Asha 360

Sorceress Europe PC
Such an enthusiasm reminds me of some old days I've been farmin 8ppl pindle with my bowa. On HC. Without CtA on swap. 🙂

Now I feel too old n lazy for such tricks... "sigh". Nevermind - have a nice hr/charm/gg roll. 10 thousands deserve that much, I'd say 🥂

Schnorki 3320Moderator

PC
Asha wrote: 2 years ago
Such an enthusiasm reminds me of some old days I've been farmin 8ppl pindle with my bowa. On HC. Without CtA on swap. 🙂

Now I feel too old n lazy for such tricks... "sigh". Nevermind - have a nice hr/charm/gg roll. 10 thousands deserve that much, I'd say 🥂
Funny, was thinking basically the same thing.

"10k back to back?...I used to do that all the time...now? Ugh!"

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
1 run in.. nothing :D

kidding of course, kudos OP for the commitment.

I've seen good things myself from good ol' Pin, but mostly I get thrash from him. RNG!
OP
5500 runs in

BIN = Buy it now. First to hit BIN get the item, even if there are higher bids after !
Timezone : UTC+1
Vorpal4 wrote: 2 years ago
5500 runs in
I have a question about your reports for every 250 runs. Are only valuable items shown there, or are all the unique/set/high runes that have
Fallen
? I've been playing diablo for a long time, but I still don't know much about the game. I think that sometimes I throw away valuable things or keep outright trash)))
OP
Moondew wrote: 2 years ago
5500 runs in
I have a question about your reports for every 250 runs. Are only valuable items shown there, or are all the unique/set/high runes that have
Fallen
? I've been playing diablo for a long time, but I still don't know much about the game. I think that sometimes I throw away valuable things or keep outright trash)))
Most of the loot mentioned is trash. However some of it is a bit rare and therefore I chose to add it. Runes are rare in general from a point and up, and personally I start picking them up from
Fal
and up. That being said, I also pick up all
Ral
runes, but that is for trading and I never mention them. Same goes for gems and thrash jewels, I keep those as well but do not mention them. As goes for uniques and set items, I kind of wing it a bit. Most, by far, are trash, but semi rare thrash :) A few are good Items that hold actual value, and others are useful for lvl'ing or mercs. Set items are another ballgame. I chose to list the ones from the bigger class specific sets like M'avina's, Immortal King etc. not sets like Heaven's Brethren etc. That being said, I also chose not to link every
Immortal King's Stone Crusher
that drops since it is, in my opinion/experience, one of the most common items in this range of set items. So far the real value in this run are mostly the stuff I find for trading, pgems,
Ral
runes,
Junk Jewels
etc. Maybe worth a little more than an
Ohm
so far. But maybe RNG smiles upon me and some real HR or gg charm will drop. But I do not count on it.

BIN = Buy it now. First to hit BIN get the item, even if there are higher bids after !
OP
5750 runs in

5750 runs in
Where Griffon's?? :))
OP
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 2 years ago
5750 runs in
Where Griffon's?? :))
LoL :)) I was SO frustrated when
M'avina's True Sight
dropped a few runs back. So close and still so far away !! :)

OP
6000 runs in

OP
6250 runs in

OP
6500 runs in

OP
6750 runs in

OP
7000 runs in

OP
7250 runs in

OP
7500 runs in

7500 runs in
What is your most valuable find for 7500 runs? I play a summoner necromancer (this is my favorite character). At the beginning of the game, I raise my first skeletons in the red portal of Act 5. Then I go straight to the pindle. For all the time he gave me only a few unique things that can only be thrown away. But, I still hope to see something interesting one day.
OP
Moondew wrote: 2 years ago
7500 runs in
What is your most valuable find for 7500 runs? I play a summoner necromancer (this is my favorite character). At the beginning of the game, I raise my first skeletons in the red portal of Act 5. Then I go straight to the pindle. For all the time he gave me only a few unique things that can only be thrown away. But, I still hope to see something interesting one day.
Hi Moondew :) Necros are fun, I just chose to farm on my Sorceress as I find it very efficient. Yes, finding items in D2r is a slow business but the only thing you really need is a bit of mf + a LOT of patience. In 7500 runs I have only found 2-3 really nice items imo. 1.
Death's Fathom
Windforce
Earth Shifter
And you can discuss how valuable they are ofc. But those are very good items for certain builds,
Windforce
is maybe a little outdated, but still a rare drop. I have found a lot of other ok drops, and a few very rare items as well but they hold close to 0 value. Eg.
Harlequin Crest
wich is a nice drop, but not that valuable and
Ghostflame
wich is completely useless imo. But this is the very essence of D2r ! The eternal hunt for goodies and the ongoing struggle to improve your gear, stats and overall effectiveness. I love that :)

OP
7750 runs in

OP
8000 runs in

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...