Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   2991 views

Description

So I have a lot of p.gems and I have no idea what to do with them (I dont really need to socket any equipment). What are some suggestions? Sorry, I'm kind of new and would appreciate any suggestions/guidance.

Can be used to make Runewords:

So I have a lot of p.gems and I have no idea what to do with them (I dont really need to socket any equipment). What are some suggestions? Sorry, I'm kind of new and would appreciate any suggestions/guidance.

Deckard Cain, NA PC 0

A lot of people use them to craft/reroll an items stats. Like put a small charm and 3 pgems in the cube, press buttom, bam, new charm.

Deckard Cain, NA PC 0

when you open up diablo.
Io
to the home page or uptop (database), look for the words in Orange, Cube Recipes
Blow them on a
Baal
or Nilathak grand charm (highlest possible level can roll a +1 skiller + 45 life which if you roll would buy you anything you could want).

HFA 40

Sorceress Europe PC
They can be used for a variety of Cube Recipes, such as rerolling charms like the others suggest, upgrading a normal unique item to an exceptional base (or an exceptional unique item to an elite base), socketing White items, crafting new items... There's a lot of stuff you can do in the
Horadric Cube
with a combination of
Perfect Gems
, specific Runes, Jewels and certain items.

This page explains some
Horadric Cube
stuff in general: https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Horadric_Cube_Recipes

This page goes more into the specifics or certain
Horadric Cube
recipes: https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Guide:Cr ... _by_Uzziah
The guide is written for the v1.10 Legacy version of the game, but I believe when it comes to these recipes nothing has changed since then. If it has, someone please correct me :)

And finally this page goes into specifics of crafting items through the
Horadric Cube
: https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Crafting_Recipes

There might be additional, more updated info out there, but I've always found these to be quite helpful whenever I need to read up on what I can do with the stuff I have.

As a sidenote, don't be afraid to use a Perfect Gem if you have a socket somewhere that you're not currently using for something else. With a
Hel
Rune, a
Scroll of Town Portal
and the item that has its sockets filled with some Pgems, runes and/or jewels that were useful for you at the time, you can use the
Horadric Cube
to remove the Pgems, runes and/or jewels from the socketed item. The stuff you put in the item will be destroyed, but you'll get your item back unsocketed and can put different stuff in it.

For example, right now my Amazon is wearing a
Kira's Guardian
that I put a socket in from
Larzuk
's Quest Reward in Act 5. Later on when I'm rich and have the runes, I might wanna put a
Ber
rune in for %damage reduced, a
Jah
for more health, A
Gul
/
Vex
/
Ohm
/
Lo
for +max res, An
Um
for even more +all res... Right now, I'm not rich, so I've just put in a
Perfect Topaz
for 24% magic find. If I ever am rich enough and want to put in something else, I can just put the socketed
Kira's Guardian
in the
Horadric Cube
with a
Hel
rune + a
Scroll of Town Portal
, and I'll get my Kira's back unsocketed. The
Perfect Topaz
will be destroyed this way, but by the time you find one of those high runes that you'd like to socket in the item, you have probably already found 100+ more Perfect Topazes anyway. :)

As another sidenote, even if you don't want to get into all that crafting yourself, there are plenty of other people that will! Because of that, you can usually sell
Perfect Gems
in bulk to get some runes for it. If you look at
Perfect Amethyst
in the trade section for example, you'll see quite some people trading an assorted collection of Pgems for some nice runes. So that's another way to benefit from all the Pgems you collect along the way

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...