Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1374 views

Description

Hello all, I just started back into d2 after like 15 years away. I don’t have a computer anymore so I’m rocking the Nintendo switch version.

I’m currently running a level 64 Necro summoner and am building everything back from scratch.

Any advice would be appreciated. The game is still fun, but doing everything without a mouse is slow and clunky. Also because I want to do everything solo I’m mostly interested in everyone’s advise on how much time I should expect to sink into the game before I can expect some good gear. Hundreds of hours?

I’m also considering starting a sorc to get faster runs in a budget setup.

Let me know about anyone else’s experience in the switch!

Thanks

Nate

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 541

Switch
Hello all, I just started back into d2 after like 15 years away. I don’t have a computer anymore so I’m rocking the Nintendo switch version.

I’m currently running a level 64 Necro summoner and am building everything back from scratch.

Any advice would be appreciated. The game is still fun, but doing everything without a mouse is slow and clunky. Also because I want to do everything solo I’m mostly interested in everyone’s advise on how much time I should expect to sink into the game before I can expect some good gear. Hundreds of hours?

I’m also considering starting a sorc to get faster runs in a budget setup.

Let me know about anyone else’s experience in the switch!

Thanks

Nate
If you're playing a summoner, the "good gear" part mostly boils down to Enigma. Since you don't have the online community to trade with, you'll need
Jah
and
Ber
specifically. Well,
Jah
and 2
Sur
would also work. Those could take you two or three months of proper endgame farming to find. Most everything else your character will need you'll find along the way: HotO,
Shako
, Arach's. Mind you, summon necro is a pretty slow farmer. A Fohdin will probably be your best bet for budget
Chaos Sanctuary
farming once patch 2.4 hits.
OP

Nate 541

Switch
Thanks! I think I’ll get my paladin up and running. I sorta want to get through hell with my Necro first and be able to get a few cow levels in.
OP

Nate 541

Switch
Does anyone know if drop chances are better on the console versions of d2? It would seem fair to me for it to be better as we can’t keep up with a mouse and keyboard set-up.

Loot drops have seemed good thus far

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...