Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   957 views

Description

Hello all,

I remember a while ago reading about a bug where items could get deleted if a given character had to much data regarding stored items, like many small items with lots of stats.

I also remember reading that this had been fixed.

Well, I feel silly now as I have been storing items like that.

Went to grab 2 jewels that I was very excited about putting in my freshly traded CoA, and can you guess?

You are probably right, they do no longer exist as well as some other jewels.

Oh but why did it have to be those jewels in particular poofing?

Does anyone know, when this happened in the past, was there a certain section of the Stash that disappeared, or was it just random stuff here and there?

Anyway, just thought I'd get this off my chest and post this as a warning, so you don't make the same mistake I did...

I feel confident that I haven't messed this up some other way, but I suppose brain farts are always possible, althought miniscule in this case.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello all,

I remember a while ago reading about a bug where items could get deleted if a given character had to much data regarding stored items, like many small items with lots of stats.

I also remember reading that this had been fixed.

Well, I feel silly now as I have been storing items like that.

Went to grab 2 jewels that I was very excited about putting in my freshly traded CoA, and can you guess?

You are probably right, they do no longer exist as well as some other jewels.

Oh but why did it have to be those jewels in particular poofing?

Does anyone know, when this happened in the past, was there a certain section of the Stash that disappeared, or was it just random stuff here and there?

Anyway, just thought I'd get this off my chest and post this as a warning, so you don't make the same mistake I did...

I feel confident that I haven't messed this up some other way, but I suppose brain farts are always possible, althought miniscule in this case.

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Ouch !

As far as I remember, this has NOT been fixed, so indeed take care with stashes full of 1-size items.

Especially crafted stuff with their 7 affixes seem to be dangerous.

And when it poofs, seems the poofing is random indeed.

Sorry for you !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Nate 538

Switch
Sorry to hear it. There’s also a glitch with console saving, if you take something from your backpack and move it to the stash then immediately save and close the game, when you re-open it those things could go poof. But that’s usually when your on airplane mode, but maybe could happen if the wifi shuts down while playing

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 6 months ago
As far as I remember, this has NOT been fixed, so indeed take care with stashes full of 1-size items.
Aye, can't recall any fixing of this one either.

Though a fair few folks at some point assumed it was fixed because they misread the patch notes and thought the shared-stash-buffer-enabling-yet-another-duping-method-fix was actually for this.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...