Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2815 views

Description

I just realized that when I have sold some things I haven't been giving people trust. One person was new to the site, and I feel awful. Is there anyway for me to fix this?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I just realized that when I have sold some things I haven't been giving people trust. One person was new to the site, and I feel awful. Is there anyway for me to fix this?

Building Wealth 1 perfect gem at a time.
Step 1 is to admit that you have a problem. I think Step 5 or 6 is making amends. I don't know, I never get that far.

But, maybe if you beseech the great and mighty Teelbling, keeper of all knowledge, maybe you can get a data pull of your trades and right the wrongs?

Until then, I consider you blacklisted from all my trades, SINNER. Just kidding. Maybe.
OP
Leaker416 wrote: 2 years ago
Step 1 is to admit that you have a problem. I think Step 5 or 6 is making amends. I don't know, I never get that far.

But, maybe if you beseech the great and mighty Teelbling, keeper of all knowledge, maybe you can get a data pull of your trades and right the wrongs?

Until then, I consider you blacklisted from all my trades, SINNER. Just kidding. Maybe.
Your post gave me a much needed chuckle. Thank you :)

Well, I had a clever post trying to tag Teebling, but the tag didn't work because I am old and don't know how those things work. Maybe that is why I don't have any friends on my facetokagram account. Apparently. But, I am sure we will have a teebling sighting in short order regardless.

Teebling 5902Admin

Europe PC
A wild Teebling appears.

I can't go back and change your trust exchanges OP but if the trade was marked sold less than 3 days ago you can still go back and exchange trust with your buyer(s)! Just edit the sold trade, include the buyer as the person you sold to, submit, then give them trust, and then maybe nudge them with a PM asking them to give trust back.

Leaker to mention people use the [mention]username[/mention] tag.

or arrange a new trade listing in agreement with the involved authorized trade agents. Create a new listing, the yet-not-trusted person answers with the previous offer, you mark it sold and use the buyers name.

oh no. duped sales!

Yes Sir. I will stay a while and listen. Beer?
OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
A wild Teebling appears.

I can't go back and change your trust exchanges OP but if the trade was marked sold less than 3 days ago you can still go back and exchange trust with your buyer(s)! Just edit the sold trade, include the buyer as the person you sold to, submit, then give them trust, and then maybe nudge them with a PM asking them to give trust back.
Thank you for popping in!

I fixed the one I could and will just feel bad for the ones I couldn't. Oh, and I won't do it again :)

Thanks for the tagging tip Teeb. I will commit it to Memory, then promptly forget it right before I actually need it. Like most things in life.
OP
I just figured out what happened @Teebling. When the item is marked as sold the page refreshes, and the top of the refreshed page is the first post of the listing. I have to scroll up to see the option to mark buyer as trusted.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation