Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4244 replies   660562 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Another Ladder walk is coming - region will be picked on stream in 30 mins

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8
Ladder walk will be in just over 8 mins on NA

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Americas in 8 minutes

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
Just walked

ShadowHeart 1938Moderator

Europe PC
Another SCL walk coming up today in a few hours!

Host: FBI멀더
Region: probably Asia
Walk time: Today at 12:00 UTC (in 2 hours and 50 minutes)
5am for west coast USA
8am for east coast USA
2pm for EU
8pm for Beijing
9pm for Korea

Thanks to D2R Clone Hunters for providing the details.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
Region confirmed to be Asia.

Walk is in ~25 minutes.

Link to stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMT2KYunG1o

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
Walked

About to walk, 4/6 in the last 15 minutes. SC/L
@Bisu, not sure if you're still tracking these anywhere, but there was a seemingly grassroots/community walk on NA SC/L at approx 10:29p Pacific.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Bisu 371

PC
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
@Bisu, not sure if you're still tracking these anywhere, but there was a seemingly grassroots/community walk on NA SC/L at approx 10:29p Pacific.
Thanks for the note, mate.

I have only been keeping records for SC NL walks. Ladder walks are just too frequent to track IMHO, lol.
This walk you mentioned was done by Duanebs earlier.

Europe PC
HeidiPlaysDiablo will be doing at least 2 walks today, and possibly a 3rd.

Host: HeidiPlaysDiablo
Region: Determined by viewer vote
Walk times: Not known yet
All walks will be SCL.

The stream begins approximately 9pm UTC (in about 1 hour and 10 minutes minutes).
5pm EST (east coast US)
11pm CET (EU)
(this is the stream start time, not walk time)

Walk times will be announced on stream (Heidi usually displays a countdown on the stream), and region for each walk will be decided by a vote approximately 15 minutes before each walk.

https://www.twitch.tv/heidiplaysdiablo

Thank you D2R Clone Hunters discord for providing the details!

Should be tomorrow Thursday according to heidi's schedule, also 5 on Sunday.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Europe PC
Hmm, D2R Clone Hunters claim it will be today, but they could be wrong I suppose. We will just have to wait and see for today's stream to start to get verification I suppose.

ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
HeidiPlaysDiablo will be doing at least 2 walks today, and possibly a 3rd.

Host: HeidiPlaysDiablo
Region: Determined by viewer vote
Walk times: Not known yet

The stream begins approximately 9pm UTC (in about 1 hour and 10 minutes minutes).
5pm EST (east coast US)
11pm CET (EU)
(this is the stream start time, not walk time)

Walk times will be announced on stream (Heidi usually displays a countdown on the stream), and region for each walk will be decided by a vote approximately 15 minutes before each walk.

https://www.twitch.tv/heidiplaysdiablo

Thank you D2R Clone Hunters discord for providing the details!
LADDER?

Europe PC
Johny82PL wrote: 1 year ago
LADDER?
Yes, we only post ladder walks in this thread. There's another thread for non-ladder walks.
I know it may not be very clear, I should have been more specific - sorry about that.

LADDER?
Yes, we only post ladder walks in this thread. There's another thread for non-ladder walks.
I know it may not be very clear, I should have been more specific - sorry about that.
Thank U.

Schnorki 3247Moderator

PC
LADDER?
Actually, this includes any walks.

The other topic is a tracking (i.e. post-hoc) one that was inherently non-ladder because it existed since before ladder even started. This one on the other hand started when there first was a known wave of walks to be announced up front and has since then basically turned into the unified topic for any heads-up/announcement for upcoming walks, regardless of their mode, region or whathaveyou.

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Actually, this includes any walks.

The other topic is a tracking (i.e. post-hoc) one that was inherently non-ladder because it existed since before ladder even started. This one on the other hand started when there first was a known wave of walks to be announced up front and has since then basically turned into the unified topic for any heads-up/announcement for upcoming walks, regardless of their mode, region or whathaveyou.
Right, sorry about that. I've seen people complaining about posting ladder walks in the non-ladder thread, saying something along the lines of "you have your own thread for ladder walks", and I must have jumped to the (incorrect) conclusion about this thread only being for ladder. Either way, my bad.

me too, i only post NL on the other thread and L on this thread.

timer is up, 59mins

most likely SCL Americas

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation