Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   3051 views

Bad luck with ethereals, is there anything I can do with them?

No data yet

Description

I'm a new player and have been levelling my druid via the Fury build, just finished nightmare and am farming
Baal
and Diablo a bit before moving on to hell (tried hell and it did not go well for me).

As my luck would have it, the only 2 uniques I got that are part of my endgame gear options (
Jalal's Mane
and
Goblin Toe
) turned out to be ethereal. I was really excited when I saw
Jalal's Mane
show up today and then I saw the ethereal bit. :(

So, is there anything at all that I can feasibly do with those items? Is there a market for ethereals? I know you can add a socket and put in a
Zod
rune, but that isn't possible for me for obvious reasons, lol.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm a new player and have been levelling my druid via the Fury build, just finished nightmare and am farming
Baal
and Diablo a bit before moving on to hell (tried hell and it did not go well for me).

As my luck would have it, the only 2 uniques I got that are part of my endgame gear options (
Jalal's Mane
and
Goblin Toe
Jalal's Mane

So, is there anything at all that I can feasibly do with those items? Is there a market for ethereals? I know you can add a socket and put in a
Zod
Answeredby BillyMaysed2 years agoGo to post
no, do not waste a zod rune on something like jalal's, its a very cheap item you should be able to trade for right here on D2io.

ethereal items are typically only good for the A2 mercenary since merc's don't suffer durability damage. so things like ethereal 4-5os polearm bases are valuable.

If you find an ethereal ribcracker though, that will be worth a Zod for a fury drood. :D

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
no, do not waste a
Zod
rune on something like jalal's, its a very cheap item you should be able to trade for right here on D2io.

ethereal items are typically only good for the A2 mercenary since merc's don't suffer durability damage. so things like ethereal 4-5os polearm bases are valuable.

If you find an ethereal
Ribcracker
though, that will be worth a
Zod
for a Fury drood. :D
This post was marked as the best answer.

misaochan wrote: 2 years ago
Baal

Jalal's Mane
and
Goblin Toe
Jalal's Mane

Zod
Use them until they are at 1 durability and then personalize them at
Anya
. That will reset the durability.
These items can be purchased for pretty cheap too. Hell, I'll give you both for a
Lem
[updated my post because I may have been wrong about that. I'll test before I say this for sure]

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
OP
Thanks, I made a few offers and one was accepted. :) How does the trade work, will they invite me to a game?
I can give you an non Ethereal
Jalal's Mane
​​if it doesn't interfere with your gaming experience.

By the way, my first two
Harlequin Crest
were Ethereal ... was also very funny ;-).
Thanks, I made a few offers and one was accepted. :) How does the trade work, will they invite me to a game?
Usually you exchange bnet-accounts, either directly in the thread or via PM and then talk it through on the bnet messenger (Who opens the game etc.)

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
Alsvartr wrote: 2 years ago
I can give you an non Ethereal
Jalal's Mane
​​if it doesn't interfere with your gaming experience.

By the way, my first two
Harlequin Crest
were Ethereal ... was also very funny ;-).
I have yet to find a green
Shako
. Only rares/White. :(
OP
I managed to get a trade! Thank you for guiding me through the process guys, and that was so kind of you to offer, Alsvartr. :)
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
Baal

Jalal's Mane
and
Goblin Toe
Jalal's Mane

Zod
Use them until they are at 1 durability and then personalize them at
Anya
. That will reset the durability.
These items can be purchased for pretty cheap too. Hell, I'll give you both for a
Lem
[updated my post because I may have been wrong about that. I'll test before I say this for sure]
It won't work.

Asha 345

Sorceress Europe PC
It reminds me of an
Ormus
robes i found about a week ago. Good def, 14cold/11light/15fire, +3
Fire Wall
- but ethereal one. Sold it to Jamela for coins.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation