Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1851 views

Description

Big grats to @Teebling (do mentions work on this forum? Doesn't look like it) on getting this place up off the Ground. Looking forward to seeing this place grow.

Anybody been playing Project D2? I've been on that on and off for the past 6 months or so and it's been holding me over.
Description by Beardozer

Can be used to make Runewords:

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Big grats to @Teebling (do mentions work on this forum? Doesn't look like it) on getting this place up off the Ground. Looking forward to seeing this place grow.

Anybody been playing Project D2? I've been on that on and off for the past 6 months or so and it's been holding me over.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Oh shiiiit what's up Pip! :D Still so much to do...

Mentions are working on my local environment but not on live lol ... its on my to-fix list. In the meantime you can use this to mention people:

Code: Select all

[mention]Beardozer[/mention]
@Beardozer

OP

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Yeah I figured there's still a bunch of stuff in development. Just edited my post and it works!

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
This site is looking sweet. Love that you used the font, really works for me :)

The Soulstone burns with hellfire as an eerie red glow blurs your vision. Fresh blood flows into your eyes and you begin to hear the tormented whispers of the damned.
You have done what you knew must be done. The essence of Diablo is contained, for now.
Nebthtet wrote: 2 years ago
HAH! I never cared a smidge about font before, until I did. I agree, its the bees knees. It ties the aesthetics together.
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
Nebthtet wrote: 2 years ago
HAH! I never cared a smidge about font before, until I did. I agree, its the bees knees. It ties the aesthetics together.
Oh man... You should've seen the Polish D2 on release. THEY CHANGED THE FONT!!! Probably because this one doesn't have ąćęłńóśżź (Polish diacritics) and I couldn't look at that crap. And there was no option to change the language version, so I was forced to hunt the proper files on the net :)

The Soulstone burns with hellfire as an eerie red glow blurs your vision. Fresh blood flows into your eyes and you begin to hear the tormented whispers of the damned.
You have done what you knew must be done. The essence of Diablo is contained, for now.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...