Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   4748 views

Advanced Filter options: Life/Mana also counted as mana and life leech?

No data yet

Description

Hello,

I am putting some blue and rare rings for trade, and I do have a question about the advanced filter options. Some of my rings have life leech or mana leech, can I also click on the mana or life modifier in the advanced filter options? Or are these 2 modifiers only for life/mana (or vitality/energy?) and not for life/mana leech (or life/mana on hit)?
Description by Afura

Can be used to make Runewords:

Afura 10

Druid Europe PC
Hello,

I am putting some blue and rare rings for trade, and I do have a question about the advanced filter options. Some of my rings have life leech or mana leech, can I also click on the mana or life modifier in the advanced filter options? Or are these 2 modifiers only for life/mana (or vitality/energy?) and not for life/mana leech (or life/mana on hit)?

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
I think initially they were intended just for flat Life and Mana modifiers, but there's nothing to stop you using them to flag your trade as having leech as well. Just make sure to clarify that in the trade description and I don't think people would mind.

OP

Afura 10

Druid Europe PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
I think initially they were intended just for flat Life and Mana modifiers, but there's nothing to stop you using them to flag your trade as having leech as well. Just make sure to clarify that in the trade description and I don't think people would mind.
Thanks for your response. I think I will not use it in this case and just use it in case of flat mana or flat life how it was intended and just clarify in the description that the ring has mana or life leech.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...