3 replies   409 views

Description

Rare ring
Lvl 29 required
10 fcr
87 mana
Light res 30
Fire res 14

Not sure what to expect. Confusing ppl on Traderie too. I think it’d need strength or dex / life to
Attract
a serious lld. Could someone describe to me what top three additional traits would be needed besides fcr and mana to make this ring appealing? Does soj make this irrelevant for casters?

Thanks!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Rik 13

Americas PC
Rare ring
Lvl 29 required
10 fcr
87 mana
Light res 30
Fire res 14

Not sure what to expect. Confusing ppl on Traderie too. I think it’d need strength or dex / life to
Attract
a serious lld. Could someone describe to me what top three additional traits would be needed besides fcr and mana to make this ring appealing? Does soj make this irrelevant for casters?

Thanks!
Shame it only rolled one suffix, that could've been a great caster ring. Strength and life are the most valuable you could've picked up. With only 4 affixes, I think the trade value isn't there. Definitely not sellable for LLD, they need to max their slots.

I'd keep it for twinking, as you said.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
For LLD no, the only thing it got right is the high mana but it needs more like life rep and str, the res rolls are irrelevant and trash for LLD (hell bugged chars ur res is capped at bugdet gear and you can only overstack cold res vs a sorc,
Hotspur
vs fire and the lite res is useless), you want atleast 4pts+ without counting any resistances for a valuble LLD ring

In LLD you wan't high mana + adds 4pts and higher no crap resistances, for amulets you wan't high life and vice versa.

FPK Fcr/str/life++ as the above alrdy stated.

PM if I win

Rik 13

Americas PC
Thank you both :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...