5 replies   1529 views

TODO: Please make items price diplay for trade seach

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

Device:
Browser:

Steps to reproduce:

When I open trade search I want to see what seller asks for item. I dont want to open a million tabs for every offer especially when the site slows down under heavy load.
Thanks in advance!

Anything else to add:

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device:
Browser:

Steps to reproduce:

When I open trade search I want to see what seller asks for item. I dont want to open a million tabs for every offer especially when the site slows down under heavy load.
Thanks in advance!

Anything else to add:
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed in 1.05/1.06. Inline trade descriptions are back.

Teebling 6029Admin

Europe PC
I don't want a million bug reports about the same thing either - so in the future can you please read the instructions before posting here again.

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
I don't want a million bug reports about the same thing either - so in the future can you please read the instructions before posting here again.
I'am so sorry, I've just noticed that it shows seller messege when you hold cursor on title long enough. Thanks for response!

EnragedN3wb 197Moderator

PC
iamfine wrote: 2 years ago
I'am so sorry, I've just noticed that it shows seller messege when you hold cursor on title long enough. Thanks for response!
There was also a feature for this in the past that Teebling is currently working to add back in now after all the changes in v1.0. When completed it will show the first bit of the description in-line with the trade title, so sellers will be able to put their prices there to be seen without even hovering, but also hover to show more of the description like currently.

It's been posted about a few other times in here, & I'm super excited for this myself. :)
OP
Oww, thanks. I understand, i hope you can implement these features. It will be great!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...