Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1507 views

Description

How busy is the
Forgotten Sands
area in your experience? I got to the point of being able to do uber runs now and first 3 times,
Duriel
was always right close to the portal in
Forgotten Sands
with no other monsters in sight. But last time, the area was crawling with egg laying maggots and phys immune insect swarms, it took me good 20 mins to find
Duriel
who was tucked away in a distant corner of the map and I had carefully maneuver not to get irreversibly surrounded by the phys immunes, which I wasn't really prepared for, playing a smiter.

Was I just lucky the first 3 times? Or was the last time a fluke? How crowded is the area usually for you?

Can be used to make Runewords:

How busy is the
Forgotten Sands
area in your experience? I got to the point of being able to do uber runs now and first 3 times,
Duriel
was always right close to the portal in
Forgotten Sands
with no other monsters in sight. But last time, the area was crawling with egg laying maggots and phys immune insect swarms, it took me good 20 mins to find
Duriel
who was tucked away in a distant corner of the map and I had carefully maneuver not to get irreversibly surrounded by the phys immunes, which I wasn't really prepared for, playing a smiter.

Was I just lucky the first 3 times? Or was the last time a fluke? How crowded is the area usually for you?
The area around the Red Portal is usually not busy at all, so if
Uber Duriel
is there, like it most of the times is, you don't get know how busy the area. But if you go on a trip to find the
Uber Duriel
you do see how busy the area.
Like I said, most of the times
Duriel
is just right around the Portal, but once every few runs it likes to play and seek and that's a pain, cause it's pretty good at it.
think i had similar experience most times he was chilling by the tp but once he was quite far away, luckly i had javazon in a party so the trash mobs just vanished :D

Schnorki 3150Moderator

PC
The outskirts in that area do regularly get quite crowded. But yeah, usually that doesn't matter because more often than not,
Duriel
is waiting for you right around the center.
having a hammerdin alt to clear to clear some tough zones or tele to the boss is handy (2 acc req for teleing to boss)

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...