Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   625 views

Description

hey,

- sometimes the buttons on the right side where price check or useful links is, is not always the same. the buttons keep disappearing depending which page you are on. there is no consistency or rather not all the way through.

- when you change a trade with "free" as a quality the site changes buttons by itself. it presses wts and unpresses the "free" quality. the same goes for wts/wtb. it presses wts automatically, but for things like a free player service I want neither wts nor wtb pressed.
the result is that you have to edit your trade again because the qualities are not right
for me it would be ideal if the site wouldn't mark anything and I have to mark it myself because I have to remember that it unpresses buttons and otherwise I would only have to check if I pressed the right stuff and not if the site pressed/unpressed anything again I don't want/need.

- when you bookmark something it says bookmark on the forums, but in your profile it says "saved stuff". I understand that you can save several different things, I was just looking for the term "bookmarks"
Description by Crispin

Can be used to make Runewords:

hey,

- sometimes the buttons on the right side where price check or useful links is, is not always the same. the buttons keep disappearing depending which page you are on. there is no consistency or rather not all the way through.

- when you change a trade with "free" as a quality the site changes buttons by itself. it presses wts and unpresses the "free" quality. the same goes for wts/wtb. it presses wts automatically, but for things like a free player service I want neither wts nor wtb pressed.
the result is that you have to edit your trade again because the qualities are not right
for me it would be ideal if the site wouldn't mark anything and I have to mark it myself because I have to remember that it unpresses buttons and otherwise I would only have to check if I pressed the right stuff and not if the site pressed/unpressed anything again I don't want/need.

- when you bookmark something it says bookmark on the forums, but in your profile it says "saved stuff". I understand that you can save several different things, I was just looking for the term "bookmarks"
Request fulfilledby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago
Changed to 'bookmarks' in 1.41.
- when you change a trade with "free" as a quality the site changes buttons by itself. it presses wts and unpresses the "free" quality.
Fixed in 1.41 too.

Teebling 5841Admin

Europe PC
Changed to 'bookmarks' in 1.41.
- when you change a trade with "free" as a quality the site changes buttons by itself. it presses wts and unpresses the "free" quality.
Fixed in 1.41 too.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP
that was unexpected
thank you :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...