Let's see who has the biggest epeen. How many
Annihilus
do you have (or have obtained) in the last 2-3 weeks of new
Diablo Clone
before ladder hit?

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Currently have 7, 1 for each char.

Grabbed a total of probably somewhere between 40 and 50 since 2.4 (without multiboxing).
I got 6.
Sold like 20 or 30.
Got a few still up for sale
Kept 2 for myself

So probably 30-40 total since 2.4
Got 1. How did you get so many? Can you get multiple per walk with one account?

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
On the other hand, add me after you bid ;)

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Verband wrote: 2 years ago
Multiple walks * multiple annis per walk
You can take him out in your own game and then move on to public games and hunt him down there a few more times (if you're lucky and quick about it).
Just the one. Way I figure it, with the new shared stash, you only really need one of all the good stuff you want to use on multiple characters. Only one anni, one Hoto, one Enigma, one Fort, you get the idea.
Not sure what this says about how much I play, but I have 11, never multibox, and never harvest from public games. I also can't park overnight bc my game crashes. So I was just around for 11 walks.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Asha 350

Sorceress Europe PC
I chopped out 3x with my barb. First one was decent - 17-19-10 🙂 I'm usin it. Another one was 12-10-10 - swapped it for decent andy
Mask
. And 3rd I traded as unid for a 24hp sparkin lifer (it was 17-13-8) - grabbed a
Sur
for that skiller. Not bad, I think.
I got like 15 or so. Will gift them to my friends' characters, can't be bothered selling them #waytoorich :D
Got over 20 annis.
some nice one
19/19/7
20/15/10
18/20/10
20/14/10
18/18/10
so for my 3 characters are the +20 stats annis perfekt. I reach max resists with them
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Verband wrote: 2 years ago
Multiple walks * multiple annis per walk
You can take him out in your own game and then move on to public games and hunt him down there a few more times (if you're lucky and quick about it).
I tried that too, but without success. So I ‚only’ got 8 Annis. But that is far more than I expected, so I am very happy with what I have got :) But what is the method to get Annis from public games? Just join games, check Frigid Highland WP and leave, if there is no Dclone?
Felsbestie wrote: 2 years ago
But what is the method to get Annis from public games? Just join games, check Frigid Highland WP and leave, if there is no Dclone?
Pretty much. You can also check Shenk / some other superunique as people usually kill Eldritch anyway, but this will surely slow you down considerably.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 2 years ago
Felsbestie wrote: 2 years ago
But what is the method to get Annis from public games? Just join games, check Frigid Highland WP and leave, if there is no Dclone?
Pretty much. You can also check Shenk / some other superunique as people usually kill Eldritch anyway, but this will surely slow you down considerably.
Thanks, guess I just have to try to become faster :)

Deleted User 63530 0

12/18/10
17/15/10

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...