Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   1963 views

Atma's Scarab not correctly linking/interpolating in posts?

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox 98.0.1 (64-bit)

Steps to reproduce:
Type the phrase
Atma's Scarab
in a forum post. Expected result would be a link to the unique amulet; actual result is a link to the Act 2 NPC (see a live example at post2321163.html#p2321163).

Anything else to add:
Saw this in the forums and haven't actually tested it yet, but based on the linked thread, the result in this post should be as the repro steps describe.

[edit]
Huh. Worked fine here. I wonder what happened in the linked thread. Maybe an accidental double-space between "atma's" and "scarab"? Will leave the bug report just in case something odd is going on, sorry for the trouble if not.
Description by cristobal03

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Firefox 98.0.1 (64-bit)

Steps to reproduce:
Type the phrase
Atma's Scarab
in a forum post. Expected result would be a link to the unique amulet; actual result is a link to the Act 2 NPC (see a live example at post2321163.html#p2321163).

Anything else to add:
Saw this in the forums and haven't actually tested it yet, but based on the linked thread, the result in this post should be as the repro steps describe.

[edit]
Huh. Worked fine here. I wonder what happened in the linked thread. Maybe an accidental double-space between "atma's" and "scarab"? Will leave the bug report just in case something odd is going on, sorry for the trouble if not.
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Not sure either, maybe a weird space character between the words. I typed it out again in the post and it hooked up.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Not sure either, maybe a weird space character between the words. I typed it out again in the post and it hooked up.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...