Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
115 replies   26565 views

Description

Description by Vorpal4

Can be used to make Runewords:

My problem with seal popping is that I run a mostly pure blizzard, with a little bit of fire for backup, and Lord DeJerk always slows me down. He's almost always CI, somtimes both CI/FI. Also, I can't snipe him with my FW on account of using a controller, which I've gotten way too comfortable using.

Whereas this setup seems to work pretty well for
Baal
. Only Wave 2 slows me down, but it doesn't "feel" as bad, because its only 1/several waves, and the rest go down really fast due to usually no CI, except for maybe the occasional CI Lister.
Baal
goes down really fast too.

I can't wait for patch 2.4 where we'll be able to use Blizz/FW at the same time, or try out those Hydras!
OP
1250 runs in

BIN = Buy it now. First to hit BIN get the item, even if there are higher bids after !
Timezone : UTC+1
Holy cow, I don't think I'll be able to keep up, lol. I did another 100 runs this evening, putting my total up to 500 so far. I upped my MF to 443 % because there was no reason not to. In these 100 runs, I was lucky enough to score a Herald of Zaka at 195 ED. Not too shabby.
OP
Snape75 wrote: 2 years ago
Holy cow, I don't think I'll be able to keep up, lol. I did another 100 runs this evening, putting my total up to 500 so far. I upped my MF to 443 % because there was no reason not to. In these 100 runs, I was lucky enough to score a Herald of Zaka at 195 ED. Not too shabby.
Nice, good find ! I just got a
Windforce
1 from perfect ;)

BIN = Buy it now. First to hit BIN get the item, even if there are higher bids after !
Grats!
Dam you're a Beast, man. so much runs.... so little value

congratz on the
Windforce
tho!
OP
1500 runs in

Are you only mentioning the items that have a relatively high trade value, or are you waiting until you get to a certain number before mentioning everything you've found?

I'm planning to mention as I go (just me personally), and to only mention items at
Mal
+, I think.
OP
Snape75 wrote: 2 years ago
Are you only mentioning the items that have a relatively high trade value, or are you waiting until you get to a certain number before mentioning everything you've found?

I'm planning to mention as I go (just me personally), and to only mention items at
Mal
+, I think.
I mention runes from
Fal
and up, items are more in regards to relative value and how rare they are, not trade value in runes per se. But I do avoid picking up a ton of useless items like
Griswold's Edge
Venom Ward
, and all the other more common Uniques. Also most set items get tossed I admit, I mention the Immortal set, and the other class sets like
Tal Rasha
, Natalyas. M'avinas etc although many of them are pretty common, they hold a kind of value/usefullness. But mostly I only mention the more rare drops according to the drop calculator (Maxroll) I have found around 60-70
Perfect Gems
(after cubing ofc) etc. etc. but not gonna mention those. I kind of "wing it" :) But I'm open to suggestions, feel free to give me ideas/advice, would appreciate it!

OP
1750 runs in

OP
2000 runs in

OP
2250 runs in

Vorpal4 wrote: 2 years ago
2250 runs in
I can't run so many times anywhere))) Usually in the evening I go through my favorite locations 2-3 times. But, I am interested in watching your progress. I've been playing
The Summoner
necromancer lately. My mf is slightly below 195. Is that enough? I do not know how it can be improved further.
Moondew wrote: 2 years ago
My mf is slightly below 195. Is that enough? I do not know how it can be improved further.
200-300 is good enough. Besides, the most valuable items at this point in the non-ladder cycle (from now until the end of times) are charms, jewels, runes and bases. Those don't require mf at all.
OP
2500 runs in

OP
2750 runs in

OP
3000 runs in

OP
3250 runs in

OP
3250 runs in

OP
3500 runs in

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...