Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2243 views

Description

I'm planning on playing a Tesladin and have nearly all the gear together.
Since I'm missing some high runes to build Fortitude or Enigma for armor and Grief as weapon
I would like to know some budget solutions. For a weapon I have a Crescent Moon and I read for armor
Duress could help. Are there other runewords with affordable mid runes or unique items I could use?
And will I be able to play in hell without the recommended expensive runewords?
Last question is about charms. Are attack rating charms helpful for Tesladin builds?
Thanks a lot!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Since I'm missing some high runes to build Fortitude or Enigma for armor and Grief as weapon
I would like to know some budget solutions. For a weapon I have a Crescent Moon and I read for armor
Duress could help. Are there other runewords with affordable mid runes or unique items I could use?
Last question is about charms. Are attack rating charms helpful for Tesladin builds?
Thanks a lot!
I can't speak to the details of the Tesladin (just started a Pally yesterday) but regarding, "Can I play in Hell without the high rune Runewords?", the answer is YES!

You might not set any records for clearing, but with decent gear, you should be able to start soloing. If you are getting smashed, check your levels. You should be in the low 70s. Check your gear and analyze what is happening. Are you not killing fast enough and getting overwhelmed? Consider weapons. Are you watching your red globe drop by 25% instantly? Check resistances, shields, and armor.

Also, remember, as long as you can make it to The Pit (Tamoe Highlands) that is a prime hunting Ground for getting upgraded stuff. It is great to be able to run all over Hell with impunity, but that is the closest to End Game this game has, and therefore for the high rune Runewords and God Tier gear.
I run a Tesladin with Crescent Moon and 3 piece tals. I have nearly 490% MF and the aura itself basically zaps everything with ease on players 1.
Agonie wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks a lot!
If you are on P1 the charms don't really matter. Crescent Moon and dual Dream kill most monsters pretty quickly and you just
Zeal
the rest down.
For budget armor you can use Duress or
Guardian Angel
depending on your resists and preference. I used Duress until I picked up a Fortitude.
By budget tesladin- do you mean budget with dual dreams?
OP
RMac85 wrote: 2 years ago
Yes, sounds crazy and of course I forgot to mention it.
It's the dual Dream Tesladin and the budget part is for the body armor and the weapon since I wasn't
lucky enough to get
Lo
and
Ber
runes to build Fortitude, Enigma, Chains of Honor, Grief...
But I got three
Jah
so far.
OP
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
If you are on P1 the charms don't really matter. Crescent Moon and dual Dream kill most monsters pretty quickly and you just
Zeal
the rest down.
For budget armor you can use Duress or
Guardian Angel
depending on your resists and preference. I used Duress until I picked up a Fortitude.
Yes, I play on P1. I think I have a
Guardian Angel
somewhere in my stash. But would also prefer the Duress I think.

Schnorki 3241Moderator

PC
Agonie wrote: 2 years ago
RMac85 wrote: 2 years ago
Yes, sounds crazy and of course I forgot to mention it.
It's the dual Dream Tesladin and the budget part is for the body armor and the weapon since I wasn't
lucky enough to get
Lo
and
Ber
runes to build Fortitude, Enigma, Chains of Honor, Grief...
But I got three
Jah
so far.
Did you already blow the 3rd
Jah
? Seeing how you don't need that for your Dreams, if you wanna trade that down, you can get your Grief + Fortitude for it and still have runes to spare. Solves the "budget" problem.

But yeah, Duress is a great interim choice. With weapons you generally have plenty of options but for a Tesladin, I'd be inclined to just stick with Crescent until you get a Grief.
Since it Is TESLADIN build it feel right to ask here rather than making new post. I wanna know which GCs is best for tesladin to maximize dmg since all the skills split in different columns. It will be easy to give combat skillers from my hammerdin but if dmg increase even a little i am willing to change.
Also any dmg calculator with skiller, its will be nice.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation