Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
denskyGG wrote: 2 years ago
97 travi runs and got
Ohm
:) i like it
and why then did I farm
Andariel
for 2 SoJ, dunno...
Hey, 2 SOJ is not bad!!! Those are very good numbers (unless it was 12h of continuous, insufferable grind)!!
it was about 33 hours (6 days) because I had a login delay of about 70 seconds
one run about 70 sec...
97 travi runs and got
Ohm
:) i like it
and why then did I farm
Andariel
for 2 SoJ, dunno...
Hey, 2 SOJ is not bad!!! Those are very good numbers (unless it was 12h of continuous, insufferable grind)!!
it was about 33 hours (6 days) because I had a login delay of about 70 seconds
one run about 70 sec...
Oh dam sir... Thats a ton of effort. I did 100 runs and all I got was green rings. Stopped and went by to do Trav. Respects for you.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
I'd commend you on your drops but it's more commendable to do 1000 trav runs. Sure it's quick but I couldn't name a more boring and tedious place to farm.
OP
kevdrogo wrote: 2 years ago
I'd commend you on your drops but it's more commendable to do 1000 trav runs. Sure it's quick but I couldn't name a more boring and tedious place to farm.
Yes, like I said, it gets really boring frequently. I guess my will of getting Enigma and Infinity is so strong I overcame it :)

And, yea, just today I traded a
Jah
for
Sur
Ohm
Gul
Ist
and a
Arachnid Mesh
. And found an
Eth
Giant Thresher
2 hours later which I rolled 4 os, finally made my Infinity! Mid damage and worst possible -lightning res, but that doesn’t affect my lightning skill anyway. It’s still an Infinity after all, still very pleased.
Turbocharged-Z wrote: 2 years ago
kevdrogo wrote: 2 years ago
Yes, like I said, it gets really boring frequently. I guess my will of getting Enigma and Infinity is so strong I overcame it :)

And, yea, just today I traded a
Jah
for
Sur
Ohm
Gul
Ist
and a
Arachnid Mesh
. And found an
Eth
Giant Thresher
2 hours later which I rolled 4 os, finally made my Infinity! Mid damage and worst possible -lightning res, but that doesn’t affect my lightning skill anyway. It’s still an Infinity after all, still very pleased.
You better reroll those rookie stats.

I once rerolled Infinity 28 times in 15/3
Thresher
before I realized this activity is not financially reasonable lol. Rolled 10ed off perfect when I decided to stop.
OP
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago

Thresher
before I realized this activity is not financially reasonable lol. Rolled 10ed off perfect when I decided to stop.
I hope I have that kind of Wealth... lets wish
Ber
drops like Tals :)
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago

Thresher
I hope I have that kind of Wealth... lets wish
Ber
drops like Tals :)
I kind of regret that decision so...

Not that it made me poor but it wasn't rational at all.
I have had good luck with trav as well. I use a WW barb then switch to dual Ali-babas for item find. I’ve found 1
Sur
and 1
Cham
from horking, 1
Lo
and 1
Ohm
off regular kill.

Cows have been dreadful for me. Nothing other than charms and weapon, armor bases. No runes higher than a
Pul
and no uniques worth mentioning.

Chaos has brought mixed results. The best stuff I’ve gotten from Chaos is 1
Ber
and a 5% BK ring.

Mephisto
is typically the most consistent for me in terms of uniques.
I decided to start chasing those end game Runewords after I made my first Grief. So I started doing Trav runs with my WW 51% item find Barb. It does get nauseously boring sometime. Then I’ll switch to cow runs with my Javazon, Summon Necro and trapsin. (I don’t know how those people get 2-3 mins cow runs done, I thought my necro was going quite fast, I still need 5-6 mins from entering the game to most cows are killed.) and some Chaos and
Baal
runs too, I didn’t do too many
Baal
runs early because I don’t want to risk my lvl92 sorc losing exp, and other characters were just not efficient enough. but after I got Enigma,
Baal
run became much more viable with Barb and Necro, and it yield good result.

All games are on b.net private game player 1. I only kept drop count for
Ist
and up, I really should have start recording from
Um
or
Pul
since those turned into quite a few
Ist

The result:
58 Chaos: brought me nothing… nil… zero (mostly full clear, occasionally seal pop)
150 Cow Run:
Jah
Ist

<20
Baal
runs:
Sur
Lo

Travincal
:
Ohm
Sur
Jah
Gul

During the process, I made my second Grief which speed up things considerably, put
Guardian Angel
and Kira’s Guardian on my merc and he rarely dies with a bit help of repositioning by
Teleport
Conviction
still hurts! Made a CTA with low roll… Made a decent HOTO, and a Enigma, you don’t know how good it is until your trapsin/necro/barb start teleporting, so great!

As for item drops, I didn’t keep track but I think I got 1 soj, 2
Tal
ammy, 4 maras, 2 Highlords, a HoZ, 2
Raven Frost
, 2 or 3 Nature’s Peace mostly come from Trav runs.

Now I am a
Sur
short of making Infinity, and I need a
Thresher
base, I don’t want to make it into a
Eth
CA. Then Faith and maybe Fortitude and CoH later.

I think
Travincal
is a decent place to camp, especially for a barb with item find. I got REAL lucky in those
Baal
runs, and I think a bit unlucky in all those cow exploding… and Chaos is a total disappointment for me. All in all, I think it met my expectations.
Same here. 2 SOJ, 2
Sur
Ohm
, 1
Gul
, 1 Maras, and a bunch of mid-runes. Trav is the place where I normally go to magic find, and got me
Annihilus
, Half Enigma, and recently enough dough to afford Beast.
What do you mean you got anni from Trav? I thought only DClone could drop Anni?
sonnytai331 wrote: 2 years ago
I decided to start chasing those end game Runewords after I made my first Grief. So I started doing Trav runs with my WW 51% item find Barb. It does get nauseously boring sometime. Then I’ll switch to cow runs with my Javazon, Summon Necro and trapsin. (I don’t know how those people get 2-3 mins cow runs done, I thought my necro was going quite fast, I still need 5-6 mins from entering the game to most cows are killed.) and some Chaos and
Baal
runs too, I didn’t do too many
Baal
runs early because I don’t want to risk my lvl92 sorc losing exp, and other characters were just not efficient enough. but after I got Enigma,
Baal
run became much more viable with Barb and Necro, and it yield good result.

All games are on b.net private game player 1. I only kept drop count for
Ist
and up, I really should have start recording from
Um
or
Pul
since those turned into quite a few
Ist

The result:
58 Chaos: brought me nothing… nil… zero (mostly full clear, occasionally seal pop)
150 Cow Run:
Jah
Ist

<20
Baal
runs:
Sur
Lo

Travincal
:
Ohm
Sur
Jah
Gul

During the process, I made my second Grief which speed up things considerably, put
Guardian Angel
and Kira’s Guardian on my merc and he rarely dies with a bit help of repositioning by
Teleport
Conviction
still hurts! Made a CTA with low roll… Made a decent HOTO, and a Enigma, you don’t know how good it is until your trapsin/necro/barb start teleporting, so great!

As for item drops, I didn’t keep track but I think I got 1 soj, 2
Tal
ammy, 4 maras, 2 Highlords, a HoZ, 2
Raven Frost
, 2 or 3 Nature’s Peace mostly come from Trav runs.

Now I am a
Sur
short of making Infinity, and I need a
Thresher
base, I don’t want to make it into a
Eth
CA. Then Faith and maybe Fortitude and CoH later.

I think
Travincal
is a decent place to camp, especially for a barb with item find. I got REAL lucky in those
Baal
runs, and I think a bit unlucky in all those cow exploding… and Chaos is a total disappointment for me. All in all, I think it met my expectations.
Same here. 2 SOJ, 2
Sur
Ohm
, 1
Gul
, 1 Maras, and a bunch of mid-runes. Trav is the place where I normally go to magic find, and got me
Annihilus
, Half Enigma, and recently enough dough to afford Beast.
What do you mean you got anni from Trav? I thought only DClone could drop Anni?
Fair question, probably a bad elaboration of my part. I did participated on a Dclone event with the 2 SOJ

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Sanjozko wrote: 2 years ago
Travincal
is my typical drop nothing location as most of the locations in this game. 500 runs - 1
Lem
, no good unique, no good charm, no good jewel
500 run just a
Lem
? that's even harder than getting a
Ber
in 500 runs...
Maybe the game has some hidden mechanics that we don't know, I have gotten 4 Jahs in d2r but never seeing a
Vex
drop.
I feel him as well... Have been doing cows now at least 3-5h/day for the past 2 months (1player game, lvl91 Javazone, 3-4 min run depending on how fast I find Trist as I still dont have Enigma). Highest drop rune drop I had was
Gul
which is really frustrating as I need this
Jah
Ber
combo so bad. Not to forget that base drops were really bad, though I didnt have much MF. Now that I have MF, items are still bad and no good bases as well lol.

Only good side is that for whatever reason small and grand charms drop like mad and I got many skillers in the last couple of days.
This game is driving me nuts.

Well played OP though!

Check out my profile - I´m always selling Uniques |
Eth
/ Rare / Set Items | Skiller & Charms
Pls do not add me before we have a deal. If you want to bid, do so in my trade offers.
Here is my report about 2k
Travincal
runs :D

x3
Ohm
Jah
Ist
, few
Pul
, few
Lem
, few
Fal

x4 Highlord's, x3
Tal
amu

Shako

x2 7% MF SC, x2 11% Fres SC, Ele +27L Skiller, 2
Gheed
's

3 Rainbow Facets and some other not as valuable stuff.

I guess this is what I would expect on average, not too unlucky and not ridicolously lucky either.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...